Paul Pogba

Madmax

you said 60, not 30 lol, did you read your post i quoted above: "Fuck him, get Marchisio. He's the CM we should spend £60m on."

Obviously he wouldn't go for 60, what I'm saying is the club should target him over Pogba who is over priced and not as effective/influential as Marchisio. I hope Chelsea don't spend 60m on ANY player.

What's good for some doesn't necessarily mean its good for all. Yes Ballack joined us at 30 but by no means does it mean someone like Marchisio who relies on work rate will be able to do the same.

True, but I think it'd be worth the risk for the club.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but I think it'd be worth the risk for the club.

But not more worth it then Pogba at 60... You mention Ballack who was a large specimen and physically imposing, thats what is so appealing for Pogba. if he plays till he's 34 you have him for 12 yrs.

Anyhow I'm pretty sure its well documented how much I'd like to see the club sign him so no need to continue this crusade.

But not more worth it then Pogba at 60... You mention Ballack who was a large specimen and physically imposing, thats what is so appealing for Pogba. if he plays till he's 34 you have him for 12 yrs.

Anyhow I'm pretty sure its well documented how much I'd like to see the club sign him so no need to continue this crusade.

If we could get Marchisio for 20-25m since he has a year left and is 30 that'd be a better deal than 60m+ on a young player who may or may not become world class. Imo. Agree to disagree.

If we could get Marchisio for 20-25m since he has a year left and is 30 that'd be a better deal than 60m+ on a young player who may or may not become world class. Imo. Agree to disagree.

Nah dude... We'd have to give him at least 4 years and there is no telling whether or not he can even adjust to the Prem let alone to Jose's rigorous tactics. 60m for a 22 yr old already judged to be one of the best midfielders in the world? Lets not ignore the fact that Pogba is more than just hype, the biggest clubs in the world are all chasing his signature, he can be moulded into any type of midfielder you want.

Matic and Fabregas has established themselves. If we sign another starter CM like Pogba or Marchisio, we are definitely go for 433, especially when away. We are back with 4231 at home.

Therefore it is make sense not to sign any winger imo, because Hazard, Cuadrado, Willian, and add with Oscar, Ramires, Remy should be enough to cover both wings.

20-25 mil for a 30 years old or 60+ mil for a 22 years old who is already as good as Machisio. Feels like an easy decision for me.

Dream on mate that all you can do, we are not interested in him but on your wish list or your dream team. What do you think of Gomes on that roll you want Marchisio to play?

20-25 mil for a 30 years old or 60+ mil for a 22 years old who is already as good as Machisio. Feels like an easy decision for me.

Pogba is nowhere near as influential as Marchisio, maybe more talented, but doesn't make the same impact.

Dream on mate that all you can do, we are not interested in him but on your wish list or your dream team. What do you think of Gomes on that roll you want Marchisio to play?

Gomes is good, but very young. I like that guy at Monaco tbh. And Schniederlin.

Pogba is nowhere near as influential as Marchisio, maybe more talented, but doesn't make the same impact.

Are you sure? I've watched a ton of Juve games this year and Pogba without question made a significant impact! I think you're use of hyperbole has gotten the best of you once again.

Pogba 7.67 rating to Marchisio's 7.37

Pogba does a lot of things for that Juve midfield, the guys that catch your eye more are the all action guys like Claudio and Vidal but I bet good money if you ask Juve fans who their best midfielder is they'd say pogba 80% of the time.

It'll make me sick if Pogba ends up at City. Even more sick if he goes without us putting in a bid. Surely he'd choose us over them if the money were similar?

Both tbh.

You really think a manager like Jose wouldn't make a request to at least inquire on Pogba's availability? He's pretty much the prototype for Mourinho football. I would bet my left nut we're in for him whether or not we actually get him.... entirely different scenario.

You really think a manager like Jose wouldn't make a request to at least inquire on Pogba's availability? He's pretty much the prototype for Mourinho football. I would bet my left nut we're in for him whether or not we actually get him.... entirely different scenario.

Possibly, just seems like the club isn't going to spend big money on any one player. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You