Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the touted price of 70-80M I hope we leave alone. Far too much money and that amount can go on two/three players that are needed.

No mate thats how you end up like Liverpool. We need to stick to our ideals of buying one high quality player instead of buying 3-4 from a Southampton :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mate thats how you end up like Liverpool. We need to stick to our ideals of buying one high quality player instead of buying 3-4 from a Southampton :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baffles me how some here look to the money and say "for 60m we could buy him, him and him!" That's what Tottenham, Liverpool and Utd thought.

To get to the next level, the absolute cream of the crop, we have to have elite players not bunch of good players.

IF PSG get Cech, Pogba and Di Maria/Reus/Bale, they can finally challenged for champs league...

Yeah but they won't. They can't afford Pogba and A N other. They have to be doubly careful regarding FFP, breach it a second time & it's curtains so to speak.

So true

Hazard for example wouldnt be half the player if he was judged by his CL performances. Dont judge Pogba only by his games in CL either.

He is big talent, but what I said, I will stick to it. He is one for futre, extreme talent, already very good player, but he isnt one to make things change.

For example, if we are going to buy a new midfielder and hope he will inspire us to win CL next year, that guy shouldnt be Pogba, because he isnt that influental on pitch yet. But Matuidi, Vidal, Yaya etc.

Dont think Pogba is 80m player, but he has potential to be one.

Pogba was average and lazy for the vast majority of tonight. Was at fault for the first goal for not tracking his man (a death sentence under Mourinho, forget about in a CL final) and only had his tail up when Juve were level.

He needs the right manager and league to further his development, but it'll also come down to his level of motivation (which I don't think is pretty high right now).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You