Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transfer ban

Lol come on dude. This is UEFAlona we're talking about here.

They've already made 1 signing this transfer window:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33044583

UEFA are just as corrupt as FIFA and love their little Barca and will do anything for them.

Let me stop you right there...

Barzagli, Marchsio and Morata were very clearly Juve's standout players yesterday. Then you could argue that the likes of Leichteiner (no I won't bother actually spelling it right!) and Buffon had much better performances than Pogba. Even Pirlo was A LOT more influential when Juve were on top. Not sure what match you were watching...

Not gonna lie I thought when Pogba missed his tackle it was going to end up in a goal, he seemed to lose his head for a split second there. Buffon's deflected save was incredible and it just reminded me of that 2006 WC Final. Pity he couldn't do better for that 2nd goal though. If they had held on then I can see them winning on penalties. While I think Pogba did okay overall, I find it incredibly hard to justify that price tag. Even a prime Yaya wouldn't cost what he is being touted for.

Also, not to jump on any bandwagon but if we should get a CM, Marchisio would be excellent. Very technically sound and has a cracking shot from distance. Shame there probably isn't any chance we can get him though.

Lol come on dude. This is UEFAlona we're talking about here.

They've already made 1 signing this transfer window:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33044583

UEFA are just as corrupt as FIFA and love their little Barca and will do anything for them.

Anyone they sign can only play in 2016, they're not breaking any rules.

Anyone they sign can only play in 2016, they're not breaking any rules.

Oh I know the ruling was worded to allow them to do this, i'm not debating that. We all knew UEFA would give them a loophole in this transfer 'ban' and lo and behold, they have.

Don't care, he's still a beast and could play at top level for another 4-6 years.

His contract runs out in 2016. Juve will have hell of a problem with ageing Pirlo, Pogba who will leave eventualy, Vidal who might look for a new challenge and Marchisio if they dont extend. Not to mention Tevez wants to return to argentina. And there is Morata who might be tempted to return to RM.

I think you're getting a little(actually A LOT) carried away. I like marchisio but he ain't worth a penny over 20

I never said the club should pay more for him. But if he's available they should get him. Why can't he play another 4-6 years?

I never said the club should pay more for him. But if he's available they should get him. Why can't he play another 4-6 years?

4-6 years in the midfield at a club like Chelsea? are you nuts? We need to be adding top flight players who are nearing their peak or just reaching it.

4-6 years in the midfield at a club like Chelsea? are you nuts? We need to be adding top flight players who are nearing their peak or just reaching it.

He could play a squad role as he ages. Ballack joined us at 30 years old.

He could play a squad role as he ages. Ballack joined us at 30 years old.

What's good for some doesn't necessarily mean its good for all. Yes Ballack joined us at 30 but by no means does it mean someone like Marchisio who relies on work rate will be able to do the same.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You