Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri admits admiration for Chelsea’s Oscar

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has fueled speculation that the Serie A giants are set to bid for Chelsea midfielder Oscar this summer by admitting his admiration for the Brazilian.

LINK. http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/15/juventus-manager-massimiliano-allegri-admits-admiration-for-chelseas-oscar-5247101/#mv-a

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 million pounds + Oscar = POGBA????

And maybe Ramires could reduce the final price?

Regards.

its quite ridiculous seeing folks here hoping Chelsea will exchange Oscar for pogba with cash.... Oscar is gonna be here next season....as for pogba I don't know where guys are getting d 50m valuation....Juventus will eventually emerge d winner as d amount they requesting for pogba is unreal.....

its quite ridiculous seeing folks here hoping Chelsea will exchange Oscar for pogba with cash.... Oscar is gonna be here next season....as for pogba I don't know where guys are getting d 50m valuation....Juventus will eventually emerge d winner as d amount they requesting for pogba is unreal.....

Elaborate on why Pogba isn't a World class CM already and why he isn't worth buying?

I'd be interested to see some of the comments from supporters who were against Neymar's signing. Barca had no trouble breaking the rules to get him signed and nobody is looking at the overall outlay for him being ridiculous. This was a guy who never played in any big tourney's(maybe a Copa America) or in Europe in general. Meanwhile Pogba has played a huge part in Juve's resurgence and also in France's most recent world cup bid (Jose named him young player of the tournament)

I tend to watch Juve a lot mainly because I like watching him play and while it seems like a lot of money if Luke Shaw is 30m then surely Pogba is in and around 60m. Market dictates price.

I thought Neymar would be a terrible buy . I thought his ego ,attitude and temper would make him an expensive flop . I couldnt have been more wrong.

He has become a SUPERB TEAM player , I wasn't too keen on Pogba but in the last year have seen a great improvement in him . A swap deal would be good.

If not Oscar could they take Mikel and Ramires .

#Juventus manager Allegri on Pogba: "When you talk about certain figures, it's difficult to say no." (Evening Standard)

#Juventus have admitted that Paul Pogba IS for sale but only at the right price. (Sun)

Lol, it sounds like some club has knocking the door with a truck of money. I bet it was Real Madrid.

2bh lads i cant see mourinho buying pobga because hes useless without the ball thats why fergie didnt rate him and mourinho hates players like that i rather have modric or koke in are team instead of pobga

2bh lads i cant see mourinho buying pobga because hes useless without the ball thats why fergie didnt rate him and mourinho hates players like that i rather have modric or koke in are team instead of pobga

No but Pogba is a world class midfielder and about to be the best in the world. Not to mention he is the ideal jose player and works super hard and influences every game[emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji55] lolz

Pogba not yet world class....only has the potential to be....its folks like you making d valuation price of Pogba to be outrageous ridiculous and unreal....if Jose or the board is willing to go for him...cool, but I have reason(s) beyond reasonable doubt they wont due to the fucking price....

Pogba is the class of player we should be trying to attract and bring in to the side. We are again lacking creativity. Yes OK he might have £10mill of hype on his back but its money we would easily get back thru sales,endorsements,advertising and going thru Europe.

Hes a player we wont need to wait to come on. Oscar has flashs of genius and I like him but since we got him we have said the same thing each season. He goes into hibernation mode come the new year. If we could afford to have 2 players in his position and the other to take over come Jan 1st that might work. But hes also not the best No 10 in the world is he? He offers much more to us (and Willian) as a upfield defender than offensive.

But I'm not slagging the lad off because I do rate him. i just think if we could use him as a means to an end and use him in part Ex for Pogba then I think we should.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You