Paul Pogba

Madmax

Pogba was average and lazy for the vast majority of tonight. Was at fault for the first goal for not tracking his man (a death sentence under Mourinho, forget about in a CL final) and only had his tail up when Juve were level.

He needs the right manager and league to further his development.

Isn't he usually pretty lazy?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was pretty average compared to his hype. For 80 mil, one should get game changing quality. Pogba isn't anywhere near that level. If we bought Hazard for 32mil, 80mil for Pogba is a joke.

Think people forget hes still only 21. Think if you just saw the odd hazard game at that age you could come to the conclusion he was overhyped. I've barely seen pogba play but can still see he's going to be world class.

Think people forget hes still only 21. Think if you just saw the odd hazard game at that age you could come to the conclusion he was overhyped. I've barely seen pogba play but can still see he's going to be world class.

Barely seen him play but you know he will be world class? Right.

I don't think he is worth anywhere near the figures being quoted. We shouldn't even consider Pogba.

Pogba so far can only dream of being at the level of Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo.

I'm huge fan of Pogba talent and have watched him in over 60 games and while he has flashes to be really, really special there are things that encourages you to think that he can well doesn't reach that level at all.

I'd like to see what Mourinho would do with Pogba and I think Jose is the perfect manager for him. So I'd bring here Pogba in a heartbeat.

But on the other hand the price quoted is SO STUPID and the most frustrating thing is that many people fall into that trap. Then you have people from WAGNH who wank at every opportunity and treat Pogba like a saviour. There are articles who convince you that he is on Ballon D'Or level and every team that buy him will rule the world forever.

It's just ... what the hell ? He has failed in EVERY big game I watched, no ridiculous belters either. Why Fekir isn't quoted to be 100m€ man ? He has every talent to be.

Isn't he usually pretty lazy?

It's one thing to be usually lazy, it's another to be lazy during a CL final. If he could show the drive he showed when it was 1-1, why not for the full 90mins? His motivation is questionable to say the least.

Why are people judging Pogba on his game in CL final?

Hazard is for many here worth 100m plus. And he did little against top sides in CL so far. I dare to say next season alot more is expected from him in CL knockout stages.

If people judged Hazard by Cl games only, people would twist their eyes when someone would mention 100m tag.

And I dont see why everyone expected that Pogba will change the game. He is 21, his value 80m is based on potential, not current level.

It's one thing to be usually lazy, it's another to be lazy during a CL final. If he could show the drive he showed when it was 1-1, why not for the full 90mins? His motivation is questionable to say the least.

To me it looks like his stamina was poor, propably still not fully fit after injury

Imo he's still very raw, not a 'complete' player. He'll do some nice things during a game, but he cant be dominant and contribute for the all game. There's something very young and not centerd in his game right now.

Im not sure he'll ever be what people expect from him, i have some question marks mainly about his intensity, motivation and energy, but he might change that under the right manager and the right team. Im not sure Juve's system is the right one for his development, i think he should be playing with more technical attackers so we could really see how good he can be, how he fits in a more demanding attacking game.

Not saying it just because of yesterday, i thought he was ok overall, maybe even good in some moments, especially if you compare it to the horrible games from Vidal and Pirlo.

I've mentioned it on here but I was never sold on Pogba. He's clearly a good young player but some of the hype and fees mentioned is just ludicrous. I wouldn't want Chelsea to fall for it. Call me crazy but why couldn't RLC be as good one day? I don't see why not.

Thought he was good last night, But he's certainly too gung-ho to be trusted as DM

@25mio - yes please!

@30mio - sure!

@35mio - fuck it lets do it!

@42mio - alright just so City wont have you...

@50mio - ok jog on you...

If a player was to be judged for only one game then theres been games when I would sell our whole team.

What we need to look at is not the player as an individual but how he would work as part of the team as a whole. We need central midfielders badly both defensive and offensively and theres no doubt that Pogba is one of the best there is and I'd happily have him with us for upto £50mill.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You