Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Anyone who cares about signings at this moment in time must be out of their mind. I'll be furious if we let our greatest player ever leave without a proper send-off.

Lampard is a legend and will never be forgotten, but no player is bigger than the club.. Have to move on and think about the future

I'm not sure why people are so upset surely you could see this was coming. He's bring put out to pasture because he's not capable of playing a full 90 in the PL at the level needed. It's not he was in his Prime or as if he was going to Liverpool.

Still sucks. Just like it did with Cole.

Looks like he his off to join Villa in New York. Upset to see such a legend leave, but money talks.

Hopefully he will return in a few years.

Doubt it's much about money, but rather him feeling he's still good enough to still play on some level and not be used as a reserve player here, as he would. Going to MLS is not purely about money anymore, there's increasingly more people interested in football there, it's a nice country to migrate to (and he can be quite unnoticed in public, at least compared to in Europe) and now there's the opportunity to be part of the start up, of a new team there with a big potential. All around good move for him it seems like.

He's a legend and will be remembered as one of Englands best midfielders through the times, but his age is showing and it's probably for the best if he leaves.

Doubt it's much about money, but rather him feeling he's still good enough to still play on some level and not be used as a reserve player here, as he would. Going to MLS is not purely about money anymore, there's increasingly more people interested in football there, it's a nice country to migrate to (and he can be quite unnoticed in public, at least compared to in Europe) and now there's the opportunity to be part of the start up, of a new team there with a big potential. All around good move for him it seems like.

He's a legend and will be remembered as one of Englands best midfielders through the times, but his age is showing and it's probably for the best if he leaves.

I get what you are saying, but I am sure he received some offers from Europe, but rejected them. I can't see anything swaying his mind to go to America par money.