Frank Lampard

DavidEU

If true then I will have a chance to watch a match once in a while since I travel frequently to NY. That would be so awesome!

Definitely nyc needed it's own team for a while, this looks like the beginning as nyc is one of the most prestigious city in the world.

What makes me laugh about stuff like this is the source is the mirror, a tabloid source that that is instantly dismissed when it comes to a huge transfer target but then is held as gospel when it comes to stories like this..

OK, it maybe right, but it's people thoughts to jump the gun and mud sling that really make me laugh.

It is believed Lampard broke off from his preparations with England’s World Cup party to sign the deal in Manchester on Saturday.

Yet his agent has denied the move and it is believed he could retire when his contract expires.

from mail

so what is believed now? How can a nationwide paper have writers that bad. A logical and stylistic fail, a grade 5 pupil would not commit. It is also believed there is a flying Spaghetti monster in the orbit it is also believed it's BS. It is also believed the dailyfail is a dummwit's paper not good enough to wipe one's ass with.

It can only be about money which is very sad.

If the rumours were true that both him and Terry were to be offered half the wages they were on.

Our captain JT signed up straight away.

I find it odd about Frank, I can't see why Chelsea would not want him so is it down to money.

Surely you don't need any Frank?? Would you not rather retire maybe next season at Chelsea and forever be a club legend. nice statue of you outside the Bridge.

The MLS is a joke

Please be rubbish I really want Frank to stay at Chelsea :(