Frank Lampard

DavidEU

if we actually can sell DL for 50mil or infact anything north of 40mil, it makes sense to NOT give SFL a new contract.

matic - pogba/vidal - rambo, mvg, youth player.

i simply wont be satisfied with a cesc/song/kovacic. maybe rakitic is fine, but re-invest that bulk of money in someone like pogba/vidal.

It was always gonna happen, especially since he is still on around £100k or more I think even with the latest contract. He should join the MLS then come back here in a couple of years to learn to coach.

I want one more year for Super Frank, hopefully everything goes just fine; it seems to me as if CFC and Lampard have already spoken and they're delaying it so he can stay focused on what will be his final World Cup; then he'll re-sign and come back, ready to win more trophies with us <3

Lamps, Terry, Cole all should be here until the end of next season. If we win the league next season then it would be the perfect time for them to leave

Not sure about Cole, but in regards to Lampard.. if anyone deserves to leave on a high, it's him.

I cant even put in words how fantastic he's been for our club on and off the field a true professional over this past years breaking the scoring record to become the all time top scorer making his mark in the history books a true legend indeed . But im starting to ask myself when are we going to give our youth a chance van ginkel,chalobah and those guys playing time in order to them to grow as player to become great and develop they need as we all know playing time. So therefore we should look at the future and maybe it's time to part ways A great example just look at the pogba situation