Frank Lampard

DavidEU

AS we don't even have enough home grown players without him, he should better stay, cos without him we sacrifice a squad spot.

we do have enough HG players.

plus lamps WILL be our 5th CM without a doubt (otherwise we have bigger problems). that slot can go to chalobah/baker and we can still keep the HG quote.

Even though, I am happy to see Frank & his experience around for next season, but I wonder whether younger players should not be given a chance to play instead of him.

Frank is close to agreeing terms with Chelsea, as reported.

Da fuck???

Hutchinson, Schwarzer and Hilario too apparently?

Shit way for this news to come out if it's true but apparently it's just routine when contracts are being negotiated.

I think all clubs have to produce a list of players who are still under contract with the club on a certain date (today obviously) remembee hilario was on the list last year but signed a new contract. Just because his name is on the list doesn't mean he is certain to leave i don't think.

Rumours are, he has been released according the the Premier League, along with Cole and Eto'o.

I hope it isn't true!

Please note that players signified as a "free transfer" or released by a club could remain there next season and so this list should not be seen as definitive for players leaving their club.

Please note that players signified as a "free transfer" or released by a club could remain there next season and so this list should not be seen as definitive for players leaving their club.

Cheers. I presume it is just a list of players whose contract have expired.