Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Lamps hasn't always been the player we know he can be this season for us. I do want him to stay but if he does it should be with the understanding that he comes on when needed and not all or most of the matches. He still has talents that we can use but I don't think we should have to rely on them. So one more year for Frankie will limited appearances and a nice comfy coaching just the following season

todays gossip Lampard to go to Rangers ,, When I read this I thought ok .. Enjoy Scotland .

THEN I found out it was Q P fucking Rangers ,, still it was only in the Mail

LMAO I read this too and Rio?! Wheeler dealer Harry Redknapp has truly returned back to the Premier League. Thankfully Lampard has more class and dignity, bet Rio will jump all over the offer..

LMAO I read this too and Rio?! Wheeler dealer Harry Redknapp has truly returned back to the Premier League. Thankfully Lampard has more class and dignity, bet Rio will jump all over the offer..

Harrry Redknapp is Lampard's uncle, so I don't think its entirely out of the question for him to join QPR.

Of course I do seem to remember Lampard pratically blackmailing the club to give him a large wage increase by almost joining Inter, buts thats modern day footballers for you.

Harrry Redknapp is Lampard's uncle, so I don't think its entirely out of the question for him to join QPR.

Of course I do seem to remember Lampard pratically blackmailing the club to give him a large wage increase by almost joining Inter, buts thats modern day footballers for you.

Yeah Terry alike.

But I don't see Lampard moving to another English club anyway, certainly not one that would be in a relegation scrap for sure. Abroad makes sense.

Yeah Terry alike.

But I don't see Lampard moving to another English club anyway, certainly not one that would be in a relegation scrap for sure. Abroad makes sense.

Exactly, Frank can move to a Galatasaray or a Zenith (he'll be reunited with his bro, AVB, there! :P) and still play CL football. Or he can go to the states if he wants to make the big money. Why would he want to move to a relegation fighting team? I personally think that Italy would be perfect for him and he can play there 2-3 more seasons at a high level.

That said, I'm almost certain he's staying.

Exactly, Frank can move to a Galatasaray or a Zenith (he'll be reunited with his bro, AVB, there! :P) and still play CL football. Or he can go to the states if he wants to make the big money. Why would he want to move to a relegation fighting team? I personally think that Italy would be perfect for him and he can play there 2-3 more seasons at a high level.

Maybe he can replace Pogba at Juventus. :ph34r:

Yeah but I don't even see him in Turkey or anywhere like that. I could only see him working under a manager he already knows, which only really leaves Carlo.. But I think the Real ship sailed a while back. LA Galaxy have always had an interest in him so I'm sure he wouldn't mind working with Robbie Keane.

Maybe he loves the UK and London and doesn't want to play in Russia and travel thousands of kilometers to play in Siberia against shitty teams. It's not for everyone.