Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a relieving goal by Lamps! Draw would've been a big disappointment but fortunately players handled the situation well!

Our performance wasn't the best but players did show real togetherness and teamwork. Fighting spirit was high and that's why we won. Torres had a good movement and passing, but he looks a little bit humble when he runs with the ball. He needs to be more sharper. Anyway, that was a good performance in the end.

Lamps and Ramires were poor in the first half, but they managed to play better in the second one. JT was good once again. Bosingwa should pass more often. It was nice to see McEachran on the field. Hopefully AVB gives some chances for the youngsters on Sunday.

Important victory and now were back at 4th again!

Is it just me or did everyone notice the way we are playing, i dont remember we being so bad in our game play even when we were down. At times, we looked like school boys playing the game. When u look at this team it just doesnt gives u the confidence that they will keep a clean sheet / have domination on the other team (atleast on the weaker ones).

We are so lucky that we won and all thanks to Cech for making that blinder save at the very end.

If this is what we are going to showcase then it is trouble times ahead.

Is it just me or did everyone notice the way we are playing, i dont remember we being so bad in our game play even when we were down. At times, we looked like school boys playing the game. When u look at this team it just doesnt gives u the confidence that they will keep a clean sheet / have domination on the other team (atleast on the weaker ones).

We are so lucky that we won and all thanks to Cech for making that blinder save at the very end.

If this is what we are going to showcase then it is trouble times ahead.

Theris also none of the pressing that has been such a trademark over the last few seasons -teams are given more and more room when in possession. This seriously has to be addressed.

You could overhear Mick McCarthy greet AVB at the start of the match on MOTD, "Andre, nice to see you" :lol:

Funny bloke...I also wish sometimes that Ian Holloway's team never got relegated...His press conferences were hilarious

Funny bloke...I also wish sometimes that Ian Holloway's team never got relegated...His press conferences were hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNy4JkglF1w&feature=related

Fully agree there. I enjoyed watching Blackpool last season, it's a real shame :)

I'm very happy Alan Hansen said bosingwas defending is a joke... hopefully it gets more mainstream so we will let him go. Even on set pieces teams are targeting him if you've noticed, and he's been the victim in most of our conceded set pieces.

fair play to Mick McCarthy. Most managers would have gone ballistic in the post match interview over Lampard's tackle and blame a defeat solely on it but he was honest and said he didn't see it.

He also helped my Auntie to put some compost into her car at Homebase once

fair play to Mick McCarthy. Most managers would have gone ballistic in the post match interview over Lampard's tackle and blame a defeat solely on it but he was honest and said he didn't see it.

He also once helped my Auntie to put some compost into her car at Homebase once

Exactly!Put the blame for the result on where it should be the players etc

Watching the highlights Wolves last minute chance jesus christ!!That god Cech finally kinda snapped into it they just kinda stood and watched it

Saw the highlights, not impressed. But got the result we needed nonetheless. Don't think 4th can be managed with this current team.

Don't base your judgement on highlights.

Our final-third passing was slightly better than usual (Torres played some great passes to put the likes of Mata, Lampard, etc through on goal) and our possession was good as well. We are clearly lacking creativity but this performance was by no means as bad as the recent outings against Wigan, Fulham & Villa