Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz was very good too, doesn't get mentioned when he does well but gets a tap from everyone and their dog on a mistake.

Was very good today and even against Villa he was our best performer imo. He's very quick and pretty strong which are the attributes a modern footballer, especially a defender. Not sure what'll happen when or if Cahill comes.

Phil Tommo is still Bitter

http://www.skysports...7407096,00.html

Torres did everything right. His work rate passing was immense. He just needs to gain confidence when infront of the goal and start shooting instead of taking an extra touch.

If Thompson said that about Torres what is he saying about the current #9 at LFC? Torres for all his struggles at CFC is head and shoulders above Carrol.

Phil Tommo is still Bitter

http://www.skysports...7407096,00.html

Torres did everything right. His work rate passing was immense. He just needs to gain confidence when infront of the goal and start shooting instead of taking an extra touch.

What he is saying is all pointed at this:

"This, to me, was not good enough from a £50million player. Is he going to be staying at Chelsea? I would have to say yes, but he was poor nonetheless."

I have to say though, Torres did look decent. Couple of good runs and surprisingly great link up play.

What he is saying is all pointed at this:

"This, to me, was not good enough from a £50million player. Is he going to be staying at Chelsea? I would have to say yes, but he was poor nonetheless."

I have to say though, Torres did look decent. Couple of good runs and surprisingly great link up play.

To say he was Poor is just being bitter. He was fantastic but need to pull the trigger and that will happen with playing more and gaining confidence

What he is saying should also be pointed at this:

"This, to me, was not good enough from a £35 million player."

I changed the fee above to a certain player wearing red. When he starts being just as critical of LFC's current #9, may be it'll be easier to take him half seriously.

Torres for all his faults as a player has never been considered a selfish teammate so I'm unsurprised by his link up play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTu6fOIkXPg&feature=g-u&context=G22d3a6eFUAAAAAAAAAA

Torres for all his faults as a player has never been considered a selfish teammate so I'm unsurprised by his link up play.

His usual linkup play for us has been terrible in the past for most of the time. Whenever he got the ball he either lost is rather fast, tried and failed a dribble or sent a bad pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTu6fOIkXPg&feature=g-u&context=G22d3a6eFUAAAAAAAAAA

His usual linkup play for us has been terrible in the past for most of the time. Whenever he got the ball he either lost is rather fast, tried and failed a dribble or sent a bad pass.

no video...

Not good enough, despite the win this is really not good enough. Here a few thoughts :

- When it comes to creativity, our team must be in the relegation zone. There's no forward thinking in our midfield. The most of our passes seem to be done in side-way or backward, and when our midfields dare to pass forward, they do it when there is no risk. We really need to introduce in the starting XI a player who looks for driving the game forward. We merely can't continue with this midfield, because they aren't even good at defending..

- It seems some of our players don't master the football basis. One hand is enough to count the number of good crosses we had made today. For instance, Bosingwa, Meireles and Ramires are abysmal at this job. Just as for shots on target. We are already creating not a lot of chance, and when we have an opportunity to score we fail to create somethin dangerous. It is the same for set-piece. it looks like we don't have training for this part of the game. We are struggling to defend them, and when they are in our favor, we don't manage to make something out of it, either because the first pass is really bad, or because the finishing is embarassing.

- What the hell is going on with the youth ? Untill this day, I think that André has always used his three substitutions. Today we have a bench full of youth, he has made only one. I don't not think it is an accident...

- Once again, we are witnessing to the fact that this squad doesn't have neither enough quality, nor enough players. Yes, because when your winger gets injured you're forced to play a defensive midfielder on the wing... And I can't believe Cole is still playing. Plus, Bosingwa doesn't even deserve to play for our reserve.

It may be a win, but this game leaves the taste of another pathetic draw in my mouth.

Not good enough, despite the win this is really not good enough. Here a few thoughts :

- When it comes to creativity, our team must be in the relegation zone. There's no forward thinking in our midfield. The most of our passes seem to be done in side-way or backward, and when our midfields dare to pass forward, they do it when there is no risk. We really need to introduce in the starting XI a player who looks for driving the game forward. We merely can't continue with this midfield, because they aren't even good at defending..

- It seems some of our players don't master the football basis. One hand is enough to count the number of good crosses we had made today. For instance, Bosingwa, Meireles and Ramires are abysmal at this job. Just as for shots on target. We are already creating not a lot of chance, and when we have an opportunity to score we fail to create somethin dangerous. It is the same for set-piece. it looks like we don't have training for this part of the game. We are struggling to defend them, and when they are in our favor, we don't manage to make something out of it, either because the first pass is really bad, or because the finishing is embarassing.

- What the hell is going on with the youth ? Untill this day, I think that André has always used his three substitutions. Today we have a bench full of youth, he has made only one. I don't not think it is an accident...

- Once again, we are witnessing to the fact that this squad doesn't have neither enough quality, nor enough players. Yes, because when your winger gets injured you're forced to play a defensive midfielder on the wing... And I can't believe Cole is still playing. Plus, Bosingwa doesn't even deserve to play for our reserve.

It may be a win, but this game leave the taste of another pathetic draw in my mouth.

:clap:

I dislike Torres i think he has been shit for us,but today he played well,a lot better than Didier did for the last 3 games.With Ramires,Torres and Matat we had fast attackers too bad we didn't score more goals since with this team we can surely make a lot of troubles for the opposition.When wolves equalised i thought it was over,but it seem's we are getting back with hitting the net just 5 minutes after we conceded.

Lampard you are my God.

If Thompson said that about Torres what is he saying about the current #9 at LFC? Torres for all his struggles at CFC is head and shoulders above Carrol.

Thats whats annoying somehow Carroll has slipped under everyones rader!No one pays him any attention just Torres...yes he cost 50m but he cost 35m and was injured at the time...