Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking forward to this at all. I feel like it's going to be a disaster. Wolves fans can sure create a hostile atmosphere. They'll be on the attack from the first minute and we'll do well to come away with a draw tbh in the state that we're in

Glad i chose to work instead of watch it. It's gone from the usual away banker to a 50/50. I think we'll win the game because some of wolves home performances have been as bad as ours (especially against QPR). We're better away, we just seem to play much better football away from home. If we play like we did against Newcastle & Tottenham with some fucking tempo we'll get the result we need. Yesterday showed just how much we need a creative midfielder.

New year and a new start for this club. I hope. A scrappy 1-0 win to either side looks the most likely outcome.

Bloody hope so!!! Dont care how scrappy the win is long as we get a win

The team turning up be nice!! Tough game and not made easier when they play shite...

I think it we will either play out a scrappy 1-1 draw or get beaten convincingly 2-0 or 3-0. This team does not have any 'confidence' because they have been arrogant going into games against the likes of Wigan, expecting to win 3-0 or 4-0 only to be given a nasty surprise.

They don't deserve to get beaten because most of the team wouldn't care anyway, it would be the fans who would be most hurt by another defeat.