Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

Torres had a very Good game, was good on the Ball, Just needs to Regain his Deadly Finishing and He'd be close to what he was at Liverscum.

False, he needs a good midfield and a winger with him then he will start scoring as for now, goals will never be guaranteed.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what the fuck do you think he needs, Torres makes runs all the time and no one picks him out, but lately he's had to play deep.

Oh and Tmessy what's your solution?, play him with Drogba... And you have the nerve to mock me...

The poor service excuse can only work for so long.

Even with a bunch of dinosours behind him a player of tha calibre should be scoring more than 5 times in a year.

Oh how so?, with little confidence?,maybe your right he would of had 5 if he wasn't on the bench constantly, but that's still shit, it's evident he needs service it's a fact.

Well what the fuck do you think he needs, Torres makes runs all the time and no one picks him out, but lately he's had to play deep.

Oh and Tmessy what's your solution?, play him with Drogba... And you have the nerve to mock me...

hahaha are you kidding???

i can recall three matches ago, that you were all anti-torres, and kept mocking me for being optimistic about the guy...

than this???

hahaha

youre right, i do mock you... you fool...

That's because three matches ago he was absolute shit and was showing ZERO signs of wanting to play for this team

and lets not get carried away. Good performance against Wolves, his finishing and goal-scoring instincts are still RUBBISH. But I have to commend him for his team-performance. Would like to see a similar performance for his next 4-5 matches before I feel comfortable with him though

That's because three matches ago he was absolute shit and was showing ZERO signs of wanting to play for this team

and lets not get carried away. Good performance against Wolves, his finishing and goal-scoring instincts are still RUBBISH. But I have to commend him for his team-performance. Would like to see a similar performance for his next 4-5 matches before I feel comfortable with him though

Very harsh, considering 3 matches ago he was on the bench and was only getting 10 mins at the end of games.

You must have been referring to months ago against Arsenal.

Mata gave him a great ball, but Torres somehow fell. He needs to improve his runs, do more like he did against Man utd.

hahaha are you kidding???

i can recall three matches ago, that you were all anti-torres, and kept mocking me for being optimistic about the guy...

than this???

hahaha

youre right, i do mock you... you fool...

Anti Torres? stop lying you idiot, he gets a pass with his back to goal and he can't play like that, then your solution is play him with a 33 year old, out of form, no heart or spirit to the club Drogba, he isn't even trying and wants to leave. Also that means taking more midfielders out. And that will only make it worse, so yes you have no logic.

Mata gave him a great ball, but Torres somehow fell. He needs to improve his runs, do more like he did against Man utd.

True but you have to give credit to stockdale it was one in five that save. But it's only one chance give him more consistently and he will have confidence and be ready because he expects them.

False, he needs a good midfield and a winger with him then he will start scoring as for now, goals will never be guaranteed.

Agree a good midfield would not only help Torres but the entire squad. TBF at Liverpool they weren't overflowing with wingers per se. It was the spine starting with Reina, Mascherano, Alonso, Gerrard and Torres. Add a workhorse around Gerrard/Torres a la Kuyt or Yossi and it worked for Torres.

IMHO so take it for what it's worth - at Atleti and LFC he was the man and the team played to his strengths. His confidence and swagger fed off that. At Chelsea it's the opposite.