Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

42 minutes ago, Rekin said:

It has been a long time since I looked at Chelsea's starting eleven and thought "Wow, there is little weakness here", but if we can over the next two windows replace 2-3 players with better options, we could be there. Furthermore, I believe that we are title contenders provided that we increase the depth in January. 

We do lack backups for certain positions and we need upgrades for a couple.

Pedro/Willian spoot needs upgrading importantly. Since Eden came we have needed the right ballance and another area to creeate from. Neither Pedro or Willian have the ability to drive at players or get behind them. They just dnt have it. Pedro at last is showing some form and Willian is a great squad player but one needs to go.

We need cover for both WBs. Bernardeschi  seems to offer for both wings and looks like a great young lad.but right now we would be in the shite if either went down. I would maybe try Oscar as RWB. Hes a scrappy little Jack Russell who can run and good at upfield defence. So might do it?? Who else do we have?

Yes Cahill has weoke up but because he has good players around him. I'd like us to have a fast strong outgoing dominant CB but with Happy and Christensen its going to be a difficult decision to make.

We also need a fast version of Cescy who can get stuck in. We obviously will switch formations when needed and its important we have the options. Its difficult having Chalobah as I think hes good but hes not hetting the time and I'm not sure if like Bats it seems he has Contes trust.

We could make a few quid on a good crearout. RLC/Oscar/Mikel/Iva/Pedro OR Willian unless they are happy to take the bench as backup to upgrade or Eden.

Mahrez or someone similair would be great for the RW spot. Otherwise I can see us going for a CM since we'll probably only have Chalobah as backup if Fabregas/Oscar leaves in january. I think we've got good enough CB's especially with Zouma coming back soon and Christensen in the summer, might need some backup for the LWB spot though, bringing Kenedy or Ake back from loan could be a temporary solution.

Chelsea have identified #Sampdoria striker Luis Muriel as a possible target on the transfer market (via @DiMarzio) #CFC

Luis Muriel has a release trigger set at €28m, and other than #CFC, he is drawing interest from #Napoli too. (via @DiMarzio) #Sampdoria

#Sampdoria's President commented he wouldn't sell Muriel, but it's believed that Sampdoria would consider a €25m offer (via @DiMarzio) #CFC

Muriel's contract is up in June 2019, and whether a deal goes through could be tied to a possible contract extension. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC

36 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is interested in two Fiorentina players - midfielder Milan Badelj, 27, and defender Nenad Tomovic, 29.(Calciomercato.com)

Please no stupid buys in january that would mean "deadwood" in next season. Rather recall some loanees for rotation roles or make some quality signings. The only player I want from Fiora is Federico Bernardeschi. 

2 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Suddenly Naby Keita has become a perfect player for us.

Im about to watch like 5/6 games from RB Leipzig next week. Football Twitter been going crazy praising his performances. What a special talent he looks to be, and what a special story RB Leipzig are shaping up to be. 

Uncle 'arry agrees on the need for more at LB and CM: http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/26/antonio-conte-told-he-needs-two-signings-in-january-to-turn-chelsea-into-premier-league-title-winners-6285139/#ixzz4R9L3ZvV0

But, the possibility of Virgil vanDijk going to Manchester makes me think we should get 3 signings in January.

For  pedro/Willian position:

1) The ideal would be Dybala for more reasons: technique,creativity and more, he would be The player Who Can improve more The team

2) Griezmann also would be ok, he is fast and a great goal scoring, With him our way To play would be Less creative than With dybala, but more incisive.

3) mahrez is  cheaper and very Good! 

I would make everything  for  dybala, The  youngest and the best

5 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

For  pedro/Willian position:

1) The ideal would be Dybala for more reasons: technique,creativity and more, he would be The player Who Can improve more The team

2) Griezmann also would be ok, he is fast and a great goal scoring, With him our way To play would be Less creative than With dybala, but more incisive.

3) mahrez is  cheaper and very Good! 

I would make everything  for  dybala, The  youngest and the best

Why not Rodriguez?

16 minutes ago, Fernando said:

You guys don't think we should go for Payet? 

He will be available in the winter, other players won't be but with Pedro playing really good and with Willian as backup we can wait until summer to buy real quality for RW position.

We have to concentrate on quality signings in next two transfer windows so I would rather recall some loanees in january if we can't get quality RW, CB, LWB and CM :)