Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

This season has worked out perfectly for Conte. We are playing Marvelous and in the hunt for our CL spot. The players look to be enjoying working under him. Roman is happy. Conte didn't get his first targets in the transfer market and STILL made a team playing some of the best football we have seen in awhile.

Roman has to be thinking, imagine we give this guy what he wants what he could build! A motivated russian billionaire chasing glory is the best asset for Conte.

Also if i were a player that Conte wants how could you say no to joining his revolution.

Wish List: Auba/Griezz/Dybala One of those 3 and we are really in business. Radja/B2B midfielder of some sort just in case something were to happen with Matic/Kante. LWB/RWB depth/backup. CB, I dont think we are going to get bonucci but he is obviously the gold standard or Romagnoli (i have a bias towards italian defenders) 

Forza Chelsea!  

What do people think about Fabinho? He has been excellent for Monaco since joining them, and the club has showed that it is willing to sell for the right amount of money. While my idea of the perfect midfield is Verratti - Kante, I think it might be hard to accomplish. 
With the midfield we have now, we could most likely wave goodbye to any title chase if either of Matic or Kante got any longer injury spell. Fabinho might be a bit on the defensive side, but he could cover for either of those two, and I believe he would also challenge Matic for his spot. If we can not get Nainggolan or Verratti, then I would personally like to see us go for him.

On 7. 11. 2016 at 10:30 PM, Rekin said:

What do people think about Fabinho? He has been excellent for Monaco since joining them, and the club has showed that it is willing to sell for the right amount of money. While my idea of the perfect midfield is Verratti - Kante, I think it might be hard to accomplish. 
With the midfield we have now, we could most likely wave goodbye to any title chase if either of Matic or Kante got any longer injury spell. Fabinho might be a bit on the defensive side, but he could cover for either of those two, and I believe he would also challenge Matic for his spot. If we can not get Nainggolan or Verratti, then I would personally like to see us go for him.

He is actually #1 on my wishlist, even above Verratti :) He is like better version of Matić and also more than capable of playing as RWB. He started his career as right back if I am not wrong? But anyway ... 23 years of age and perfect example of box to box midfielder - must have ;) 

There are some players who were labelled as "not good enough defensively" when we were playing 4 at the back ... but left backs as Rodriguez, Creswell or Hector would probably shine in 343/352 system ;)

On 07/11/2016 at 9:30 PM, Rekin said:

What do people think about Fabinho? He has been excellent for Monaco since joining them, and the club has showed that it is willing to sell for the right amount of money.

Fabinho is a must buy he's a very good player a very useful player to have who can play the DM role as well 

Reports are telling how Luke Shaw's and Mourinho's relationship has deteriorated. He's a Chelsea fan so I wonder if he would wanna come here. 3-4-3 is such a demanding formation for the wide players that it does require four really good wingbacks in the squad, especially next season when there's European football as well. Alonso and Shaw battling for the LWB position? Would be great thing to see.

49 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Reports are telling how Luke Shaw's and Mourinho's relationship has deteriorated. He's a Chelsea fan so I wonder if he would wanna come here. 3-4-3 is such a demanding formation for the wide players that it does require four really good wingbacks in the squad, especially next season when there's European football as well. Alonso and Shaw battling for the LWB position? Would be great thing to see.

Heeell no,Alonso and DaSilva battling for the LWB position

On 14/11/2016 at 1:28 AM, !Hazard! said:

I'd take him in heartbeat. Think he'd be a superb wingback for us. Conte would whip him into shape. 

49 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I'd take him in heartbeat. Think he'd be a superb wingback for us. Conte would whip him into shape. 

I'm sure they would want to recoup most of what they paid, so it wouldn't be good business from our standpoint IMO. Give the youngsters we have a chance.

We are out of europe this year, so that mean we can play the same starting 11 weeks in weeks out.

I can't see the need to add "competition" when that means one of the player would rot on the bench. See Mitchy situation, that would just stagnate his potential and make him angry

13 minutes ago, mediator said:

Of course, if 6 starters are injured we would be in trouble, juste like in every team... if Suarez, Messi, Neymar and co are injured in the same time, they would be crap

Fair point mate there's some deadwood need replaced tho I like to have quality back up in every position like we did in 2004/05 season