Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

I always wondered why Monaco let martial go so easy now I know why cause of Kylian Mbappe that kid such a talent at a young age 

That's hard to  determine without knowing the details of the accounts and the club never release those. The public accounts tell us virtually nothing about what's really going on, and more importantly about why it's going on.

For example, we are buying ourselves out of one kit deal so that we can sign another, more lucrative one. Has the club decided to pay some, or all, of the buyout fee during the financial year being reported? If so, these figures actually strengthen our position in the transfer market, because our future results will be improved, and the costs of any January transfers will be spread over those future results.

Of course the possibility I've described above is just speculation on my part. It does show however that the profit and loss accounts don't really give the information needed to make a judgement about the strength, or otherwise, of our club's transfer muscle.

21 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Depay is as of this moment one of worst "talents" I have seen. 

Thinks he is Ronaldo only to fuck up every attack.

He can still redeem himself when it comes to his football ability, but character wise, he is doing best impersonation of Balotelli.

so he's a FIFA player?

On 12/14/2016 at 0:06 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

I read that we tried to sign him in the summer before last but he turned us down. Dembele was top of my wish list in the summer just gone but it seems we were never in the running this time as he chose BVB.

You'd have to say that this boat has sailed now. Certainly  it's difficult to imagine that Dortmund would sell; they know what they've got.

I would like a player like Dembele at Chelsea too. --Wow-- what a player!

19 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Most urgent need is right wing/second striker position imo.

We're as solid defensively as we have ever been in Roman era. Our formation relies offensively on the 3 front players, we can't allow one of them to be a passenger. The last 2 games we finished with Chalobah and Fabregas as our right-winger. Hopefuly it's an indication that Conte has enough of our current options. 

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

We're as solid defensively as we have ever been in Roman era. Our formation relies offensively on the 3 front players, we can't allow one of them to be a passenger. The last 2 games we finished with Chalobah and Fabregas as our right-winger. Hopefuly it's an indication that Conte has enough of our current options. 

What's your opinion Mahrez? Do you think he can be asset for us in that RF position? I certainly think that he and Eden can develop a nice little partnership and could play off each other's clever little flicks and tricks.