Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Cech was 28 years old when we signed Courtois from Belgium. Who the hell could predict that Thibaut would be our starter in 3 years?

We sign a lots of youngsters but it's impossible to predict their future. This guy could be the one.

not quite sure why you made the Cech comparison here

not quite sure why you made the Cech comparison here

Sorry, my bad.

Cech was 28 years old when we bought Thibaut. Goalkeepers can easily play on top level until the age of 36-40. In 2011 it seemed to be highly unlikely that a Belgian teenager can overperform him.

I haven't seen this Lookman guy play but who knows? He can surprise as like Courtois.

Kante from Leicester

I like this idea. I'm afraid that Chelsea will not shake the poor pattern of play they've exhibited for a long while (as DYC mentioned), but having capable box-to-box CMs and fullbacks in the starting XI would help immensely. When I see those four positions occupied by Matic, player X, Ivanovic and wrongsideded Azpi, I want to turn the TV off immediately.

Ighalo:I want to finish my season with Watford.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35210178

Offer more money and send special juan as negotiator, it's ours to lose, imo.

The question remains: Is Ighalo the man to save our season?

I'm not so sure about that.

Offer more money and send special juan as negotiator, it's ours to lose, imo.

The question remains: Is Igaholo the man to save our season?

I'm not so sure about that.

Are we linked with him? I don't know if he would save our season but he would compete with Costa and add more goals when we need them. I love what I've seen from Ighalo tbh I'd take him if it was up to me.

We could really use a striker. Costa has been hot and cold this season so far and in the few couple of games where he was good he didn't always score. The sad thing is that he has no real competiton. Falcao's best days are behind him and he is constantly injured. Remy is decent but he's very limited and he doesn't offer half what Diego can even at his worst.

There aren't many realistic targets in january but if the rumours about our interest in Berahino are true, I think he would be very interesting. Technical, can play back to goal, good finisher, young, english etc..

We'll probably buy no one or someone we don't need in a position in which we are covered well.

Two wingers and another gk just to take the piss. 4 years contract extension to Ivanovic as well, why not.

I really have no idea what to do in this window. Our transfer outlook is so fucking laughable I wouldn't be surprised to see us get 3 players all of them be gone/loaned by summer.

A striker (maybe) and a capable starting box-to-box CM to rotate in with RLC and Matic. No more running on one leg in CM, please oh please.

Ighalo sounds nice to me btw* Maybe we take their manager next season(?!?)

A fullback would also be nice, but I'm not sure what player can be had. Seems to me that NOW would be a great time for the management to start testing the waters with Ola Aina to see what's necessary in the January window.