Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

A new Striker if we can find a good one for a decent price, Isco/Teixeira if we sell Fabregas and/or Oscar, a new CM to play alongside Matic (like Cabaye) and a new defender, I'd say Bertrand as LB but if we can't find a great LB this winter, go for a RB like Sam Byram to replace Ivanovic.

Been watching the Valencia - Real game, and have to say Im very impressed with Andre Gomes so far. Haven't seen that much of him before, but heard good things about him. We've been linked with him earlier I think and he's only 22 as well, might be an interesting option for our midfield? Maybe more likely in the summer though.

Been watching the Valencia - Real game, and have to say Im very impressed with Andre Gomes so far. Haven't seen that much of him before, but heard good things about him. We've been linked with him earlier I think and he's only 22 as well, might be an interesting option for our midfield? Maybe more likely in the summer though.

He's a good prospect with quite a bit of potential. Just don't see us going for him or someone similar with Oscar & Cesc on the books

10 hours ago, TheYESDragon said:

A new Striker if we can find a good one for a decent price, Isco/Teixeira if we sell Fabregas and/or Oscar, a new CM to play alongside Matic (like Cabaye) and a new defender, I'd say Bertrand as LB but if we can't find a great LB this winter, go for a RB like Sam Byram to replace Ivanovic.

Aaron Cresswell could be a good shout for that sort of role - Riccardo Rodriguez is still sitting in Wolfsburg too. The former signed a new 5-year deal last summer, but we know contracts mean f*ck all in football now. Unfortunately he'd also be a stop-gap and I don't think it's worth ruining his bright-looking future.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He's a good prospect with quite a bit of potential. Just don't see us going for him or someone similar with Oscar & Cesc on the books

Yeah, I agree but I wouldn't mind either of them leaving really. We should be looking to upgrade our midfield in the summer imo, hopefully Juve is still interested in Oscar.

Chelsea target Marquinhos has warned PSG that he could leave the club if he continues to be overlooked by manager Laurent Blanc.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-target-marquinhos-issues-ultimatum-to-psg-a3147426.html

18 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I don't see many options in January, outside of Teixiera 

while he might be an upgrade on the likes of oscar BUT, the PL is lost. top 4 is gone. he is cup tied, so useless in CL.

what we really need is a CM or 2. a left back. 

There are three players atm that are at least by the media reports quite unhappy at their clubs, because of lack of playtime; Marquinhos, James and Isco.

We would be mad to not at least try buying them , because any of the three would get straight into our team. Win win for both sides.

Don't toy with my heart with these Stones, Isco & Marquinhos rumours.

Guaranteed 2/3 are agents trying to get their clients better deals.

Marquinhos would be my choice. Him and Zouma would be an excellent cb pairing and would set the team up for years.