Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Guys what do you think of us bringing in Adebayor on loan?

He's pretty good, 78 PL goals, even got 14 at the Yids, and he would offer a great physical alternative for us to whack high balls at if Torres isn't working.

No thanks. I would stand he is former Arsenal player, but he played for Yidos last year.

Fucking insane IMHO

He's pretty good, 78 PL goals, even got 14 at the Yids, and he would offer a great physical alternative for us to whack high balls at if Torres isn't working.

If hes available for 5 million, sign him up. Would be a great sub/starter if Torres wasn't doing the business. Only problem is 150-175k p/w. Maybe we could give him a 2 or 3 million sign on bonus and then he could drop his wages.

If hes available for 5 million, sign him up. Would be a great sub/starter if Torres wasn't doing the business. Only problem is 150-175k p/w. Maybe we could give him a 2 or 3 million sign on bonus and then he could drop his wages.

i couldnt quote last post on the prices: and yea, that alexis sanchez one made me fume to the high heavens, iwas ragin man!! i mean that italain bastard came up with new quote "chelsea, man u, barca, real all interested i want 30mill at the least" then he states he's gona stay or go to Barca and price is reduced. its ridiculous!

Sorry but that's not true, i'm not talking about the spending, i'm talking about price tags. Look at Neymar, he wont leave for at least 50 odd million.

Hulk 38 or 42 million. These are huge price tags for a lot of players, Modric about 50 million. Price tags are much bigger now, the likes of Lavezzi wouldn't leave for 28 million about 7 years ago, no way.

That's nothing new, as Brazilians are always overpriced and now even more so when Brazil's economy is in a much better state than it was earlier and the clubs can now afford to keep their most prized assets for themselves if they don't receive an offer too good to turn down. Also for some reason the players don't seem to have a problem with staying in the Brazilian league for a while longer because they know they can still go to some European club in the future and have a respectable career in European football even if they stayed at Brazil till the age of 22 or so. It's basically a win-win when both sides are happy.

This year clubs haven't spent as much as before for numerous reasons (FFP lurking around the corner and also the European economy being what it is now etc.) but that hasn't stopped some quality players from moving clubs, for example the likes of Kagawa and Cazorla. There are always exceptions to be found one way or the other from previous years and the present, but in general I have found the fees to have slightly lowered recently, though I fully expect them to skyrocket once again when the FFP turns out to be nothing but big fancy words with no action to show for it and when the economy in general has recovered from it's current state.

If there is a club with shit negotiators, is Arsenal.

Cesc for 28 was fucking odd. Barca raped them for 20mio at today prices. And i heard they will go after Song for 18mio. Are Arsenal realy that dumb or barca plays low with their players keep putting more and more pressure on transfers, forcing clubs to actualy sell for less money...

Arseshit, Twatenham, and us? He's not Gallas!

Is there any Anelka type players out there these days?, how i would love an Anelka from 4 years ago to just come here and be our second striker and alternate attacker.

Schurle?

Schurle?

Schurle?

Isn't he just work rate though?. I loved Anelka, one of my favourite players in a Chelsea shirt, i loved his technical ability, it's just a shame he didn't have a good mentallity.

Isn't he just work rate though?. I loved Anelka, one of my favourite players in a Chelsea shirt, i loved his technical ability, it's just a shame he didn't have a good mentallity.

Yeah Schurle is more Sturridge than Anelka. Hard to find such a selfless and tactically aware striker like Nicolas nowadays.

Well i for one Herbert didn't criticize Anelka, only when he used to play like shit under Ancelotti for most of the season 2010-2011, but everyone was terrible that season. I was devastated when we sold him, i wish we would of kept him till the end of the season, he was class.