Hamilton
Followers 12

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

Seems that the Spurs fans are beginning to find out why we all had problems with AVB last season...

I'd say at CB they are covered pretty much though if your referring to AVB selling Dawson. They have Vertoghen, Caulker, Kaboul and Gallas.... well I'd imagine Gallas will be going soon but still they'd probably replace him. They are a bit light in central midfield though getting rid of Modric, Huddlestone and that. Livermore is pish I would also get rid of him straight away. Best part of their team is defos their attack though. Bale, Lennon, Sigurdsson, VDV, Defoe and Adebayor aren't bad options to have.

Also £9 million for a injury prone 29 year old center back is not bad at all as well supposing center backs aren't usually that expensive at that age.

Still see them failing dramatically though!

I'd say at CB they are covered pretty much though if your referring to AVB selling Dawson. They have Vertoghen, Caulker, Kaboul and Gallas.... well I'd imagine Gallas will be going soon but still they'd probably replace him. They are a bit light in central midfield though getting rid of Modric, Huddlestone and that. Livermore is pish I would also get rid of him straight away. Best part of their team is defos their attack though. Bale, Lennon, Sigurdsson, VDV, Defoe and Adebayor aren't bad options to have.

Also £9 million for a injury prone 29 year old center back is not bad at all as well supposing center backs aren't usually that expensive at that age.

Still see them failing dramatically though!

Only last week AVB said Dawson will be the captain going into the season and one week later, he has been shown the door at the club...

Only last week AVB said Dawson will be the captain going into the season and one week later, he has been shown the door at the club...

Hmm strange, maybe Dawson asked for a move away or Levy/AVB bundled him out of the door. Still think Caulker is a brilliant option for Spurs at CB, the jammy cunts.

Hmm strange, maybe Dawson asked for a move away or Levy/AVB bundled him out of the door. Still think Caulker is a brilliant option for Spurs at CB, the jammy cunts.

That's my point really. If that is true, then you have got to question AVB's management again. Don't think Levy would get himself involved in team matters and only recently too Dawson spoke about working under AVB.

That's my point really. If that is true, then you have got to question AVB's management again. Don't think Levy would get himself involved in team matters and only recently too Dawson spoke about working under AVB.

Maybe. I have doubts AVB would really of played him if he keeps a high line as well though. Seen something on twitter they want a young Italian center back from Pescara or something.... Still Spurs are going to fail this year :D

QPR and their overhaul! i mean how you spend all that much money and still get smashd by swansea is beyond me. Mark Hughes better have these latest signings in top top form because we all know what happened when he had an overhaul at City..........38/38 draws! hahahahaha

We badly need a striker. Torres scored but he still looks well past his best, shadow of the player at Liverpool. Cavani would make us title contenders.

After watching today's game, the weaknesses in our team seemed so obvious. We need a RB who has pace, can pass well and can contribute in the attack. Ivanovic was really poor in these categories. Hopefully azpi can improve on this. We also need width. We were so narrow, we desperately need a RW who can cross the ball in. I used to be a fan of getting hulk, but I believe, Sturridge can be the same player, and that Victor Moses would be a better option for us (both tactically and financially). I also don't understand why cavani would be more successful here than Torres. His touch isn't better, he's not a better dribbler not is he creative. He will need the same type of service Torres needs. I'd prefer to spend that money on a world class player for the pivot.

Gun to your head right now, who would you rather have, a world class CM(Modric) or a world class CF(Cavani)?

• Like 1

Note that I'm not trying to diss Ramires and Ivanovic. They should be used against big teams, in a defensive formation that won us the CL last year, but when we played possession based attacking football they were our weak points. If we just add better attacking players at that position, and maybe another striker we shall have a fantastic team.

I would prefer a more mobile central midfielder like tiote + moses for less than what cavani or hulk would cost.

Having seen the likes of mata, hazard and oscar linking up already i think moses would be an excellent addition to them given the price.

We badly need a striker. Torres scored but he still looks well past his best, shadow of the player at Liverpool. Cavani would make us title contenders.

To be honest, yes it would make us contenders but to be good enough to win it we need a new DM setup. Either start using two of Romeu/Essien/Oscar/Ramires instead of Lampard and Mikel or buy one in January. It'll help improve our defence and attack because of the better protection/shielding the back 4 would get and better ability to keep the ball/transition into attack.

Maybe he is still Chelsea bound, a secret agent :D Hopefully he will keep on his English mission. So far, so really really bad.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic