Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Looks like Liverpool is going to get Tello and Sahin.... WTF?!

Lol! Not going to happen. And beside, Sahin will only go on loan this summer, not permament switch. Im sure Arsenal will get Sahin

for this year, though...

I think we dont need Mvila realy. He is similar to Mikel. What we would need is Yaya, Song

or Witsel; they pass much better, run more and also give more energy and play very consistent all time. Mikel and Mvila only make good short passes and defend well, thats all. With Mikel, we dont need Mvila, if Essien will come back, we dont need anyone...

Anyone else slightly concerned by the team Rodgers is trying to build? Good keeper and defence - Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, potentially Sahin in midfield. Suarez wide forward, Borini striker and maybe Gaston Ramirez/Tello added in. Looks like a decent team on paper...

Anyone else slightly concerned by the team Rodgers is trying to build? Good keeper and defence - Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, potentially Sahin in midfield. Suarez wide forward, Borini striker and maybe Gaston Ramirez/Tello added in. Looks like a decent team on paper...

Yes mate... I was eating breakfast reading the paper earlier and thought.... Liverpool are going about good business in the background ..to be honest if Pool get Sahin.. Ramirez and Tello then they have a very good team and it does worry me because they have Rogers at the helm and he is a good manager who gets players onside, playing together.

Liverfools will crash and burn like always. It's a sure thing. As sure as the Sky is blue.

I don't think so. I think Rodgers will do really well at Liverpool.

As for Chelsea, our new, pricey acquisitions are going to take TIME to gel (particularly Hazard & Oscar) & find their feet at EPL pace..hence I reckon anything more than 4th place finish would be great for this season.

I know Arsenal won't win anything but you can be sure that they'll finish 3rd or 4th this season.

Chelsea better get the right results. City and United will get top 2, then it's only two spots for Arsenal, Spurs, Us and maybe even Liverpool.

2 spots for 4 teams, we can't afford to slack.

Relax, we'll win the CL again and fuck Spurs over :ph34r:

Guys what do you think of us bringing in Adebayor on loan?

He's pretty good, 78 PL goals, even got 14 at the Yids, and he would offer a great physical alternative for us to whack high balls at if Torres isn't working.

Have you looked at his wages? He's on par with Torres.

I'd rather he refuses to go to Spurs (wage cap there is 70k, I believe) and causes disharmony behind the scenes at City, fucking up both in the process and benefitting us no end.

I don't think so. I think Rodgers will do really well at Liverpool.

As for Chelsea, our new, pricey acquisitions are going to take TIME to gel (particularly Hazard & Oscar) & find their feet at EPL pace..hence I reckon anything more than 4th place finish would be great for this season.

I know Arsenal won't win anything but you can be sure that they'll finish 3rd or 4th this season.

I repeat. Liverfools will crash and burn again. Will be lucky to make it into the top 5.