Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Who are you to say that Liverpool will crash and burn? You sound like some biased seasoned expert on this topic.

what worries me about Liverpool is they have owners not afraid to invest .They are not like the bloodsucking Glazers or those cowboys

Hicks and Gillett. It is the owners who worry me most

what worries me about Liverpool is they have owners not afraid to invest .They are not like the bloodsucking Glazers or those cowboys

Hicks and Gillett. It is the owners who worry me most

Let's be honest here, as much as we all want Liverpool to fail and rot in mediocrity, we can't expect them to be in the current state forever. Sooner or later, they are gonna be a strong force and challenging for trophies again. Just a matter of 'when' and not 'if'.

Let's be honest here, as much as we all want Liverpool to fail and rot in mediocrity, we can't expect them to be in the current state forever. Sooner or later, they are gonna be a strong force and challenging for trophies again. Just a matter of 'when' and not 'if'.

agree just hope that terrible day is delayed as long as possible

He obviously didn't had a clue they will shign RVP.

RVP he signs when he wants :-)

Of course, cause he is ignorant by not taking into consideration what a United or Chelsea can do.

I told him this, and he did not listen.

Which is why I wonder if he likes United. Cause he acts like a United fan, when City wins something.....

Roman really think that hazard will make the difference from 6 position in the PL to the top?...

we need more (1-2) top class players...

Why so surprised with our lack of activity? There were Olympic games on and besides it's obvious the club wanted to see how would our current squad fare in the pre-season and against Man City. From what we've seen it's plain obvious that we need more players otherwise we are not in for a glorious season.

Have some patience ;)

Why so surprised with our lack of activity? There were Olympic games on and besides it's obvious the club wanted to see how would our current squad fare in the pre-season and against Man City. From what we've seen it's plain obvious that we need more players otherwise we are not in for a glorious season.

Have some patience ;)

I hope that something will happen in the next 2 weeks.

We're smart now, with Emenalo Chelsea is on new level for transfer, few years ago i believe we would pay 50m for Hulk, 35m for Cavani and his wage demand, now we're trying to get right players for right price, we're growing.

Di Matteo has said we are looking for the right opportunities in the market. I'm sure we are trying to sign new players but we will not be held to ransom. The days of being the new kid on the block and ripped off are over, we are the European Champions!

The RVP signing could be either really good or a Berbatov type signing. Where he becomes non-existent. Let's hope it's the latter. He may never have another season like last, is 29 and injury prone. One thing is for sure, we need a striker now. Cavani would be the perfect answer.