Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Depends if he wants to add another CF or a wing/forward. Don't see many quality CF's out there apart from Damiao. Hopefully those Llorente rumours are bullshit.

I would take Llorente over Damiao given the rumoured transfer fees for both being bandied around.

Rennes have received a bid for M'Vila from a 'top Premier League club'.

Either Arsenal have come crawling back, or we, Tottenham or Manchester City (as they may be selling De Jong) have put in an offer I assume.

Either Arsenal have come crawling back, or we, Tottenham or Manchester City (as they may be selling De Jong) have put in an offer I assume.

I'd be surprised if it was us. Spurs probably.

Man City have been linked strongly with De Rossi and De Jong may be leaving so M'Vila would make sense in that regard for them.

Man City have been linked strongly with De Rossi and De Jong may be leaving so M'Vila would make sense in that regard for them.

I'd have to say that Man City signing M'Vila makes sense. Spurs don't look like their losing Modric to RM and they've gotten Huddlestone back from injury.

Now that Ivanovic is going to be suspended for 3 PL games after being sent off today, we need a new right-back asap, or we're going to have to start either Sam or Paulo there against Wigan.

I have someone in mind. He's a two time Champions League winner and would be free too. I'm hearing he's had trouble finding a new club. :Goober:

Now that Ivanovic is going to be suspended for 3 PL games after being sent off today, we need a new right-back asap, or we're going to have to start either Sam or Paulo there against Wigan.

I have someone in mind. He's a two time Champions League winner and would be free too. I'm hearing he's had trouble finding a new club. :Goober:

dude who is it? people these days......... be specific! hahahaha

nah i think your right, but i think that'd be only to the wealthy clubs. so when CFC man city psg real are involved the now 30mil is for 20 but when arsenal and man u involved 20mil is the actually 20mill.

*well what i see is that man u seem to get such knock offs for whnever they buy players, never pay what is expected as with barca.

Every 3 years the prices of players rises, 30 million is the new 20 million.

Actually I think the average prices of players have decreased a little this year, probably because some clubs are afraid of the FFP and don't want to spend too much. Only PSG has been splashing the cash like there's no tomorrow but most clubs have been mostly sensible this year. Some could even include us in the big spenders together with PSG but we as Chelsea fans know there's a reason for this spending with the long-awaited squad rebuilding finally starting and many important players on high wages left on free transfers this summer. Also our income has been much greater (and constantly rising even higher with better sponsor deals, compliments of being Champions of Europe) than let's say Man City's or PSG's so that allows us to spend more than those two without having to worry too much.

How many player this year have even cost more than 20m? Hazard, Oscar and a couple of PSG signings? Last summer we had the likes of Sanchez, Fabregas, Coentrao, Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Mata, Young, De Gea, Aguero, Nasri, Downing ( :lol:) etc. all moving for big transfer fees and surely I'm even forgetting someone. Of course there's still a couple of weeks before the transfer window shuts and some big money moves can still happen, but so far there have been far less than last year and generally the fees have stayed reasonable.

*well what i see is that man u seem to get such knock offs for whnever they buy players, never pay what is expected as with barca.

Yeah I've noticed that. Barca payed like 26 million straight up for Alexis Sanchez and have 5 years to pay off 11 million add ons depending on what his career there goes like. United are absolute cunts, get players cheap as fuck. Nick Powell signed for like 4 million, Crewe wanted like 10 before....

Guys what do you think of us bringing in Adebayor on loan?

He's pretty good, 78 PL goals, even got 14 at the Yids, and he would offer a great physical alternative for us to whack high balls at if Torres isn't working.

Actually I think the average prices of players have decreased a little this year, probably because some clubs are afraid of the FFP and don't want to spend too much. Only PSG has been splashing the cash like there's no tomorrow but most clubs have been mostly sensible this year. Some could even include us in the big spenders together with PSG but we as Chelsea fans know there's a reason for this spending with the long-awaited squad rebuilding finally starting and many important players on high wages left on free transfers this summer. Also our income has been much greater (and constantly rising even higher with better sponsor deals, compliments of being Champions of Europe) than let's say Man City's or PSG's so that allows us to spend more than those two without having to worry too much.

How many player this year have even cost more than 20m? Hazard, Oscar and a couple of PSG signings? Last summer we had the likes of Sanchez, Fabregas, Coentrao, Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Mata, Young, De Gea, Aguero, Nasri, Downing ( :lol:) etc. all moving for big transfer fees and surely I'm even forgetting someone. Of course there's still a couple of weeks before the transfer window shuts and some big money moves can still happen, but so far there have been far less than last year and generally the fees have stayed reasonable.

Sorry but that's not true, i'm not talking about the spending, i'm talking about price tags. Look at Neymar, he wont leave for at least 50 odd million.

Hulk 38 or 42 million. These are huge price tags for a lot of players, Modric about 50 million. Price tags are much bigger now, the likes of Lavezzi wouldn't leave for 28 million about 7 years ago, no way.