Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

So i prove you wrong, and you can't tackle my argument, then you just say to me keep dreaming?.

pathetic poster.

please explain how you proved me wrong? you said Mikel never breaks up play! so i show you him breaking up play and you comeback with the typical lame response of 'YouTube videos can make anyone look good' the whole point of the video wasn't to show you how good Mikel is, just to show you him breaking up play! as you obviously dont watch him often so have never seen him do that! and then you say you can name games where Mikel was shit and you name two games!!! and then counter your argument by naming two bigger games where Mikel was outstanding! haha as i said your whole argument is pathetic and you haven't proved anything to anyone! but as i said if it helps you sleep at night keep thinking Mikel is shit! wave3.gif

Your proof is entirely subjective. Come up with proper, hard, sports science evidence, like distance covered, successful challenges per season, interceptions, wattage output, etc. You still haven't qualified your argument.

My argument is the best, you shut your mouth!.

Ah, and you said in the Marin thread about 'Robben', stats are very misleading!. I don't even check stats, i watch players, people look at Chiek Tiote and because he gets a yellow card every game they think he's a bad tackler, truth is Newcastle play such a risky game high up field he's always dragging a player back on purpose so he doesn't break through. He's a very clever player, who is an awesome tackler. Someone who is miles head of Mikel.

And you can call this sort of a stat, when Tiote was injured and at the african cup of nations, Newcastle lost most of there games, i think they only won twice. Everyone was going on about Demba Ba not being there, load of bullshit, because Tiote got injured before the african cup of nations and they started losing games then.

please explain how you proved me wrong? you said Mikel never breaks up play! so i show you him breaking up play and you comeback with the typical lame response of 'YouTube videos can make anyone look good' the whole point of the video wasn't to show you how good Mikel is, just to show you him breaking up play! as you obviously dont watch him often so have never seen him do that! and then you say you can name games where Mikel was shit and you name two games!!! and then counter your argument by naming two bigger games where Mikel was outstanding! haha as i said your whole argument is pathetic and you haven't proved anything to anyone! but as i said if it helps you sleep at night keep thinking Mikel is shit! wave3.gif

That wasn't any evidence at all lmao, a 3 minute video what shows him breaking up play from 2 seasons ago?, brilliant that like. I just proved you wrong also, about how misleading youtube videos are, don't even make me find one about Emile Heskey because i will. Mikel is a shit player, and it's only Chelsea fans what are blinded by it, everyone else knows it.

youtube is a terrible source, i watched full games on Hulk instead of videos, and i can assure you he's a good player. That player boro signed Alvez looked like Higuain on youtube, goes to boro for 16 million and scored about 4 goals in 30 odd games. That's just a typical example.

I never named two games, i named every match under AVB, except for his first three games, actually leave West Brom out because the full team was just plain awful then. I just don't think he's good enough at all, definitely not a top 6 player and i don't think he ever will be. I bet you any money i watch him more than you, i watched near enough every Chelsea game last season and everyone Mikel played, and i am a favourite of DM's and watch them closely, because it's where i used to play when i played football. And Mikel simply isn't good enough.

Ah, and you said in the Marin thread about 'Robben', stats are very misleading!. I don't even check stats, i watch players, people look at Chiek Tiote and because he gets a yellow card every game they think he's a bad tackler, truth is Newcastle play such a risky game high up field he's always dragging a player back on purpose so he doesn't break through. He's a very clever player, who is an awesome tackler. Someone who is miles head of Mikel.

And you can call this sort of a stat, when Tiote was injured and at the african cup of nations, Newcastle lost most of there games, i think they only won twice. Everyone was going on about Demba Ba not being there, load of bullshit, because Tiote got injured before the african cup of nations and they started losing games then.

WATTAGE OUTPUT. NOW!!

:P

So i prove you wrong, and you can't tackle my argument, then you just say to me keep dreaming?.

pathetic poster.

You just posted your opinion, hardly any evidence was proposed.

What does Tiote have to do with anything? It seems redundant to talk about other players and clubs whilst discussing Mikel and Chelsea

That wasn't any evidence at all lmao, a 3 minute video what shows him breaking up play from 2 seasons ago?, brilliant that like. I just proved you wrong also, about how misleading youtube videos are, don't even make me find one about Emile Heskey because i will. Mikel is a shit player, and it's only Chelsea fans what are blinded by it, everyone else knows it.

youtube is a terrible source, i watched full games on Hulk instead of videos, and i can assure you he's a good player. That player boro signed Alvez looked like Higuain on youtube, goes to boro for 16 million and scored about 4 goals in 30 odd games. That's just a typical example.

you still dont get it! sFun_doh2.gif

You just posted your opinion, hardly any evidence was proposed.

What does Tiote have to do with anything? It seems redundant to talk about other players and clubs whilst discussing Mikel and Chelsea

Actually i was talking about how stats can be misleading, then giving an example on Tiote. I thought that was pretty obvious regardless of how big the post was.

Put it this way, i actually produced a good argument and he couldn't prove me wrong because he didn't have an argument at all. You know yourself you cannot post a youtube video, especially one from two years ago what lasts about 3 minutes and not highlighting any bad things, and that's because he would have to make a 50 minute video if that's the case. I told him the games i watched and he was awful and couldn't keep up with anyone, and highlighted many of mistakes he's made. He was good under Matteo overall but still wasn't completely sharp.

I know the first two games are only pre season but look at him, that's just plain awful, he couldn't even do well against mls players, he was getting easily turned and everything. McEachran was covering for him also. Look at the 2nd goal in the Seattle match, that's one of the worst marking i've ever seen, he doesn't even do a fake shot properly but still manages to get Mikel out the way because Mikels reactions are that bad and he's so damn slow. Then shoots and scores, even if Hilario was fucking awful, Mikel shouldn't allow that shot to get in.

It's a sin to call a Chelsea player shit these days, even when it's true, if we signed Gary Twigg i would get put in a headlock for saying he's not good enough.

Have you forgotten about the likes of Bosingwa, Kalou, Malouda, Anelka, Turnbull, Hilario, Lukaku? :P Evaluating defensive mids is the hardest, since they don't stick out, which for them is actually better than sticking out.

Anyway, there is definitely a Sloth trying to break free from its shackles here :)

E: shit, it's the "general transfer talk" thread, for a moment I actually thought it was the Mikel one. My derailment will stop here. It's such a repetitive argument already, it seems it comes with waves for Mikel (and Torres).

Have you forgotten about the likes of Bosingwa, Kalou, Malouda, Anelka, Turnbull, Hilario, Lukaku? :P Evaluating defensive mids is the hardest, since they don't stick out, which for them is actually better than sticking out.

Anyway, there is definitely a Sloth trying to break free from its shackles here :)

I don't get the point though, Mikel is an Akinfenwa defensive midfielder version.

I'm not breaking free or anything, I'm only saying it how it's said, if no one's going to actually come out and say he's not shit because they're scared of even the average idiot (I've come across about two so far in this thread) then god help them. I don't get why people are so defensive about it, it's like watching Heskey constantly missing sitters and just denying he has done it.

To the contrary, Newcastle's record last season in the league with Tiote and without him is very similar.

WITHOUT

P14 W8 D1 L5

When Tiote was injured(including some minor injuries later on), Newcastle won 5, drew 1 and lost 3. When he was away at ACON, Newcastle won 3 and lost 2.

WITH

P24 W11 D7 L6

To the contrary, Newcastle's record last season in the league with Tiote and without him is very similar.

WITHOUT

P14 W8 D1 L5

When Tiote was injured(including some minor injuries later on), Newcastle won 5, drew 1 and lost 3. When he was away at ACON, Newcastle won 3 and lost 2.

WITH

P24 W11 D7 L6

But they where playing bad and struggling, i know they scraped some games, but they where struggling a lot, get some of the results up.

Because my cousin is a newcastle fan and i remember he was almost crying when Tiote was injured because he wanted Newcastle to get as much points as they can, and when he was injured they where deep in shit. I know they lost some games.

WITHOUT

P14 W8 D1 L5

WITH

P24 W11 D7 L6

Who did they play in these spells?

Who did they play in these spells?

I think, they played like Norwich or some team, and just managed to come out and beat them when they got battered the whole game. It was either Norwich or someone else, West Brom was one of them too, West Brom battered them and they came out with a draw.

They played us without Tiote, and we thrashed them 3-0, we where just running through there midfield.