Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Manchester United will become a formidable force if they manage to sign Lucas Moura and Robin van Persie. The attack of Valencia/Moura, Rooney, RVP, Young/Nani, Welbeck/Kagawa looks devastating

Manchester United will become a formidable force if they manage to sign Lucas Moura and Robin van Persie. The attack of Valencia/Moura, Rooney, RVP, Young/Nani, Welbeck/Kagawa looks devastating

They might sign Moura, but highly doubt they will get RVP.

Come on!

Don't tell you trust all that crap!

Players care only about one thing: MONEY

If China or Qatar give them a lot of money, ok, I'll go there.

If tomorrow Island become the new China/Qatar, 95% of players would go there.

I used to believe a bit in some values, but the last 12-18 months just put me straight: nothing matters more than money.

And not only in football, but for everything.

If this is what you choose to believe then that's fine. I'd argue that players only move to these places at the end of thier careers, and not neccessarily all of them. Don't see many genuine world class players going to china for the big bucks during the height of thier careers.

That should not happen cause according to TX, City should dominate the league for ages to come! :rolleyes:

They might sign Moura, but highly doubt they will get RVP.

it seems arsenal will sell and given that united can afford 20-25 mil, i think they Can get RVP. Not sure they really need him with welbeck and chicharito in the squad

We have reportedly signed 17yo Slovenian CB Emir Dautovic for a fee of 1m according to the independent.

Maybe Artinho could tell us more about him?

I can tell you about him more, because I know him personaly, he is from same city I am. BTW it isn't still official, he will choose bettwen us and Liverpool.

He is playing CD, he is very tall and that is all.

I don't understand why United are willing to splash for Moura but aren't looking to sign a CM. Carrick is the only one they have that isn't constantly injured or 90 years old so unless Keane is planning a comeback they look to be short in the area.

I don't understand why United are willing to splash for Moura but aren't looking to sign a CM. Carrick is the only one they have that isn't constantly injured or 90 years old so unless Keane is planning a comeback they look to be short in the area.

Lmao well said.

I can tell you about him more, because I know him personaly, he is from same city I am. BTW it isn't still official, he will choose bettwen us and Liverpool.

He is playing CD, he is very tall and that is all.

The Independent seemed to think the deal was done ( can't find the link now ). We have many young CBs, do you think he can make it here?

The Independent seemed to think the deal was done ( can't find the link now ). We have many young CBs, do you think he can make it here?

That is the problem for him, he didn't have rival player for CD spot in Maribor. Zlatko Zahovic will try to sell him because this is the most money he can get from him.

Cheers mate.

That is the problem for him, he didn't have rival player for CD spot in Maribor. Zlatko Zahovic will try to sell him because this is the most money he can get from him.

Hmmm. Well I wish him the best of luck if he has indeed signed for us. Thank you for the insight mate :)