Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Mikel is shit too, if we want to Challenge for the title we need to get rid of average players like him.

Time to get a good defensive midfielder, right back and a cheap striker and we will be sorted.

Perhaps a winger too but i don't know.

Are going to even attempt to justify that bold statement?

'Mikel is shit' makes all the rest of it pointless.

We could wring any concession we wanted from a club like Man United in exchange for the services of Mikel.

He's a terrible player, he's far too slow, and does he even break up play?.

I swear i never see him breaking up play ever. Always out of position too and making stupid mistakes, very clumsy player.

Get rid, that's all i can say, it was a huge mistake signing him. Time to get someone else.

My argument just got totally countered there, you're knowledge and your points are just overwhelming, i should leave TalkChelsea right now.

He's a terrible player, he's far too slow, and does he even break up play?.

I swear i never see him breaking up play ever. Always out of position too and making stupid mistakes, very clumsy player. crazy.gif

Get rid, that's all i can say, it was a huge mistake signing him. Time to get someone else.

there is actually no point in me arguing this as you clearly haven't seen Mikel play if you think he never breaks up play and is clumsy ect!

Mikel is shit too, if we want to Challenge for the title we need to get rid of average players like him.

Time to get a good defensive midfielder, right back and a cheap striker and we will be sorted.

Perhaps a winger too but i don't know.

We should definitely go for Demba Ba who has a release clause of 7m pounds

there is actually no point in me arguing this as you clearly haven't seen Mikel play if you think he never breaks up play and is clumsy ect!

His last two games have been a good example. Terrible player, last season he was pretty decent when Matteo came in, awful when AVB was there, just awful. Couldn't keep up with anything, but he still was no diamond under Matteo either.

But yeah the clearly no point in arguing with you blah blah blah excuse is coming is it. What's your point?, you haven't seen him play?. I can name games where he was shit, Wigan game, when they scored the equaliser it was his fault for being out of position, his worst game was the one against Valencia when we drew 1-1, they where running riots in midfield. Especially that Madrid young one, Canales, and Mikel couldn't do shit, he was running well walking around like a headless chicken.

In the CL Final i'll give him some credit because he was good, and against Barcelona, even though he was giving the ball away too much for my liking. Still not good enough though. When he was on form last season i was still saying sell him, he's just not good enough and that's that.

His last two games have been a good example. Terrible player, last season he was pretty decent when Matteo came in, awful when AVB was there, just awful. Couldn't keep up with anything, but he still was no diamond under Matteo either.

But yeah the clearly no point in arguing with you blah blah blah excuse is coming is it. What's your point?, you haven't seen him play?. I can name games where he was shit, Wigan game, when they scored the equaliser it was his fault for being out of position, his worst game was the one against Valencia when we drew 1-1, they where running riots in midfield. Especially that Madrid young one, Canales, and Mikel couldn't do shit, he was running well walking around like a headless chicken.

In the CL Final i'll give him some credit because he was good, and against Barcelona, even though he was giving the ball away too much for my liking. Still no where near as good though. When he was on form last season i was still saying sell him, he's just not good enough and that's that.

here is a video for you as you for some reason have never seen Mikel break up play! here you go enjoy ;)

here is a video for you as you for some reason have never seen Mikel break up play! here you go enjoy ;)

A youtube video?, that's the most pathetic argument i've ever seen, you can get a good video of Emile Heskey on youtube, no really you can.

And it's on for 3 minutes, so he can't of done fucking much can he. Oh and 2010 too 2011?, 2 years ago?...

Still a shit player, that video wont show what he does wrong and where he should be when he's out of his position somewhere (as usual).

And just to top it off, no way did you read my full post when you posted that, so that just goes to show how ignorant you really are, just posting that Mikel video at the ready...

A youtube video?, that's the most pathetic argument i've ever seen, you can get a good video of Emile Heskey on youtube, no really you can.

And it's on for 3 minutes, so he can't of done fucking much can he. Oh and 2010 too 2011?, 2 years ago?...

Still a shit player, that video wont show what he does wrong and where he should be when he's out of his position somewhere (as usual).

And just to top it off, no way did you read my full post when you posted that, so that just goes to show how ignorant you really are, just posting that Mikel video at the ready... point%20and%20laugh.gif

haha keep it up! keep living that dream that Mikel is shit! haha! your whole argument is pathetic and is not even worth wasting anymore time with! keep thinking Mikel is average all you want, if it makes you happy! wave3.gif

I just cannot help but laugh at line ups like this.

So all our midfielders and forwards are attacking minded?, and Lampard is not a true defensive minded player, he's just alternate. That's a formation what will give us much more trouble than we can give trouble.

I will change Lampard's position with natural DM, Oriol Romeu. Oscar AP/DLP. Like Parker and Modric in spurs. Parker = Romeu. Modric = Oscar.

and yeah.. Perfect. :wub:

I will change Lampard's position with natural DM, Oriol Romeu. Oscar AP. Like Parker and Modric in spurs. Parker = Romeu. Modric = Oscar.

and yeah.. Perfect. :wub:

No!, not enough!, i want Messi upfront!... and step on it!!!.

Delusional, aye i'm the only one here who has actually even produced an argument.

It's a sin to call a Chelsea player shit these days, even when it's true, if we signed Gary Twigg i would get put in a headlock for saying he's not good enough.

Well anyway, he's not good enough and that's that, i hope he proves me wrong but very very doubt it.

haha keep it up! keep living that dream that Mikel is shit! haha! your whole argument is pathetic and is not even worth wasting anymore time with! keep thinking Mikel is average all you want, if it makes you happy! wave3.gif

So i prove you wrong, and you can't tackle my argument, then you just say to me keep dreaming?.

pathetic poster.

So i prove you wrong, and you can't tackle my argument, then you just say to me keep dreaming?.

pathetic poster.

Your proof is entirely subjective. Come up with proper, hard, sports science evidence, like distance covered, successful challenges per season, interceptions, wattage output, etc. You still haven't qualified your argument.