Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Fuck! Arsenal or Spurs (more likely) could get Sahin on loan from Madrid!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1127693/real-madrid's-nuri-sahin-set-for-premier-league---reports?cc=3436

Will strengthen either of them. At least it's on loan, I guess......

1. Marek Hamsik (25yrs, 25+mio; great vision, taller, crosser, passer)

2. Gaston Ramirez (21yrs, 15+mio; strong, fantastic dribbler, second striker)

3. Santi Cazorla (27yrs, 18+mio; problem is his height, but he is very exprienced and has

also very good vision)

4. Victor Moses (21yrs, 10+mio)

That is my list of favourite AVAILABLE wingers in case Hulk breaks down.

Anyone of first three would be fantastic, Moses would be good, while adding Azpi and we have perfect squad.

Hamsik isn't a winger is he? Hes like an attacking midfielder and we have more than enough of those now! Gaston Ramirez is more an attacking midfielder as well as is Santi Cazorla. Moses will be bought likely, fits the bill, young, up and coming, potential resale value.

Hamsik isn't a winger is he? Hes like an attacking midfielder and we have more than enough of those now! Gaston Ramirez is more an attacking midfielder as well as is Santi Cazorla. Moses will be bought likely, fits the bill, young, up and coming, potential resale value.

Hamsik is very similar to our Frank Lampard. Of course he isn't as good.... :rolleyes:

On the subject of Pato's name changing Gareth Bale was wearing the number '9' shirt in Twattenham's friendlies.

Hamsik is very similar to our Frank Lampard. Of course he isn't as good.... :rolleyes:

On the subject of Pato's name changing Gareth Bale was wearing the number '9' shirt in Twattenham's friendlies.

Yeah I seen that photo of Bale wearing 9 vs LA Galaxy, very odd tbh. I reckon AVB will try and transform Bale into Hulk (lmfao, probably could similar attributes apart from hes not really an inverted forward).

Yeah I seen that photo of Bale wearing 9 vs LA Galaxy, very odd tbh. I reckon AVB will try and transform Bale into Hulk (lmfao, probably could similar attributes apart from hes not really an inverted forward).

I think Bale should be molded into a Giggs or Beckham type winger not a Hulk or Ronaldo inverted foward. But this is AVB we are discussing.

For Napoli, he plays similar as Lavezzi, just other side. Both are wingers.

For Napoli, he plays similar as Lavezzi, just other side. Both are wingers.

Spike made a good comparison comparing Hamsik to Lampard, which is effectively who he is like.

The position Hamsik plays isn't really a winger its more a supporting striker, same with Lavezzi, for Napoli he played as a supporting striker really. Cavani was the main CF and Hamsik and Lavezzi supported him but neither were wingers.

FC Twente have completed the signing of Everton and West Ham Luc Castaignos on a four-year deal.

http://www.talksport...dI36SwKyePs3.99

Always rated Castaignos, has buckets of potential was being hailed as the next Thierry Henry. Pity things didn't work out for him at Inter but he should play at Twente now that Luuk De Jong isnt there. He'll re-emerge at a top club soon if his development goes to plan.

#CHELSEA The Blues are set to make public the arrival of a new striker next week. The London club currently working on 3 fronts #SportTrend

I followed them latly and they seem to know what they are talking about... from their last updates the 2/3 of the 3 fronts are Hulk and Schurrle.

I was expecting RDM to bring in some Italian or Swiss players or at the very least a couple of Serie A players.

Why swiss?

Can only think of senderos, inler, and barnetta of the top of my head... They got any young quality players i should know about?

Why swiss?

Can only think of senderos, inler, and barnetta of the top of my head... They got any young quality players i should know about?

RDM was born in Switzerland to Italian parents. He didn't live in Italy till he played for Lazio.

Promising Swiss players

Xherden Shaqiri

Valentin Stocker

Granit Xhaka

PS I just found out Sheva retired.