Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Watching a bit of Chelsea TV yesterday and then some of those "The Premier League Years" on Sky Sports, it really hits home just how important Didier Drogba is. Obviously we everyone here knows that already but replacing him and that style that he prospered in really will take a lot. Which is why I think we need at least 1 more big signing, be it Oscar or Hulk. Hazard, Marin and Mata, as talented as they are, I just think with the sheer amount of games we will have this year, the potential for injuries, suspensions, fatigue, I just think it's essential we get 1 more technically gifted player that can play in the 3 behind the striker.

Just had a chat with my mate and he has very strong links with Liverpool's backroom staff and apparently Walcott was there today and there is a strong rumour that he could sign for them by Wednesday. I didn't know Theo was a long life Pool fan either!

Just had a chat with my mate and he has very strong links with Liverpool's backroom staff and apparently Walcott was there today and there is a strong rumour that he could sign for them by Wednesday. I didn't know Theo was a long life Pool fan either!

So we face Walcott and downing on the wing next year! lat year I would of laughe my head off,

But Icant help but think Brendan Rodgers is gonna get this lot playing some nice stuff!

Out of all the rumors that are going around CFC, I ll take Oscar, 1 in Cavani & Hulk, Piszczek at RB. But we have to offload some of our players.

Malouda and Benayoun - needs to be sold

McEachran, Lukaku - Loaned to any premier league clubs who guarantee them a place in starting XI

Kakuta - loaned if he wants or jus sell him.

Hilario - needs to be offloaded and must bring in a decent deputy to Petr Cech

If Essien and Meireles stays, send Romeu on loan to any premier league club.

Lampard has to play a deeper role in Midfield.

With the squad we have, we can adapt to any formation that exists in football (little exaggerating tho)

KTBFFH

So - According to various news outlets today, we've had around £50mil in total rejected for Walcott + Willian, have decided we want to buy Cavani for £35mil, made a concrete offer of £25mil for Oscar, and maintain an interest in £35mil forward Hulk.

That's almost £150mil.

Exactly. Sounds silly, doesn't it?

Please don't believe everything the media report.

So - According to various news outlets today, we've had around £50mil in total rejected for Walcott + Willian, have decided we want to buy Cavani for £35mil, made a concrete offer of £25mil for Oscar, and maintain an interest in £35mil forward Hulk.

That's almost £150mil.

Exactly. Sounds silly, doesn't it?

Please don't believe everything the media report.

Don't forget Hazard's brother :lol:

Since Azpilicueta, Oscar, and Hulk will be in London for the Olympics, lets just sign them up while they are here, and call it a done transfer window.

That would be one of the most successful transfer windows of recent history, for any club!

I would love to have hulk but I feel like Porto will just milk us for more cash. Also sky sports reported yesterday that Oscar completed a medical at the bridge after arriving with brazilians for the Olympics. I'd love to see him play so we can evaluate if he's going to be a competitor for first team play

In the last 14 months,we have spent around 286.3m Euros on players(figures from Goal.com) Just shows how lucky we are to have Roman and still be able to think of 25m+ valued players.

Clearly

At Marseille, we wanted a 4M€ guy, but we can't buy him unless we sell someone.

Dimitar Berbatov

Because i am tired of speculation,i am talling you this. I read the papers and i see they say 10 million pounds is my price. I go and talk with Sir Alex, and he says to me 5 million..So who is talling the truth, what do you think??..And the truth is, I love this club, but i am not going to be useful to anyone, if i am not playing. And i want to play, i want to help. But for unknown reasons its not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it's better for everyone if we say goodbay. If not, i am professional and i will keep doing everything i can, to help my team and my teammates, whenever i have opportunity to do so.

If we could get him cheap would be worth it.

He's a good player and can definitely score goals - could be useful against Man U and the Spuds - always scores against former teams...

I'd rather spend 8mill on him than 'another' prospect, we have enough prospects and need to have some 'starters'...

ROMAN, SIGN HIM UP! :D