Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

But that's not the point, my point is, you can win a game when you didn't deserve too, and struggling, though they probably didn't struggle against QPR'se or Blackburn and those shit teams because who did?.

We did. You can blame AVB for all you want, but the fact is we struggled against them and fail to beat them especially against Villa!

When Newcastle where undefeated Tiote played every single game, when they lost he got injured, that was City game the 3-1. He was out for a bit including our game, came back just for ACON, then got a few minor injuries. But Newcastle wern't the same without him.

With Tiote or not, doubt Newcastle would have gotten anything from the Etihad back then. Even with Tiote in the return game, City still dominated the game and created a host of chances and won!

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't remember that far back. Do you also want to know what I eat for dinner or how many beers I drank on those weekends? I can vividly remember only two games last season Newcastle beating ManUtd 3-0 and Chelsea beating ManCity 2-1.

There this list is now the best ever

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/10/18/top-20-current-premier-league-defensive-midfielders/19/

Tiote is rated 2nd there, infront of Yaya, Alex Song and Lucas Leiva

Unfortunately number 1 is a lie for me, Parker is a good player but not great. He's just tidy.

Britannia, because i think it was when Ba got his hattrick there.

Whatever it is, the good through ball you were talking about certainly didn't lead up to an assist. Obertan assisted him for his 1st, Best for his 2nd and the 3rd was a penalty. Tiote only had 1 assist all season in the PL and that was when Newcastle played Blackburn at home.

We did. You can blame AVB for all you want, but the fact is we struggled against them and fail to beat them especially against Villa!

With Tiote or not, doubt Newcastle would have gotten anything from the Etihad back then. Even with Tiote in the return game, City still dominated the game and created a host of chances and won!

Actually Newcastle created a lot of chances that game, Ben Arfa should've scored twice, and Ryan Taylor really screwed up at the back, letting Richards go past him as if he was Messi.

Both teams where on the best form in the premiership that game, i think City would've won, but i also think it would've been a much better game with Tiote involved for Newcastle. Because you need to think, Danny Guthrie?...

Whatever it is, the good through ball you were talking about certainly didn't lead up to an assist. Obertan assisted him for his 1st, Best for his 2nd and the 3rd was a penalty. Tiote only had 1 assist all season in the PL and that was when Newcastle played Blackburn at home.

Blackburn it was then, and eww Obertan, that's shocking, he's the worst player in the world.

He's a terrible player, he's far too slow, and does he even break up play?.

I swear i never see him breaking up play ever. Always out of position too and making stupid mistakes, very clumsy player.

Get rid, that's all i can say, it was a huge mistake signing him. Time to get someone else.

You obviously don't watch Chelsea if you think Mikel is shit, simples

Well now we all know Sloth......Kojo......is a closet Newcastle fan.

This also reaffirms my accusations that he is in fact a Geordie.

I've been to a lot of Newcastle games, and i'm going to the first game of the season against Tottenham, but i'm not a Newcastle fan. I go because i go with my cousin who supports them, and it's like really nearby.

Far from a Newcastle fan, i'm Chelsea all the way. I hate most Newcastle players but i rate Tiote because he's a very good and interesting player.

Actually Newcastle created a lot of chances that game, Ben Arfa should've scored twice, and Ryan Taylor really screwed up at the back, letting Richards go past him as if he was Messi.

Both teams where on the best form in the premiership that game, i think City would've won, but i also think it would've been a much better game with Tiote involved for Newcastle. Because you need to think, Danny Guthrie?...

Seriously, you're really finding stupid excuses. Not Tiote's fault whatsoever that Taylor screwed up, Ben Arfa, Ba all missed chances. Newcastle is not a one man team but you're making them look like one. Newcastle were hardly in the game at all in that first half when City scored two.

And both teams were in best form? Yeah...stats wise. Newcastle may be unbeaten when they played City then but they were hardly in scintillating form like City. In fact, they were lucky not to lose 1-2 games prior to that already. Still remember their 0-0 draw against QPR. They were absolutely battered in that game and lucky to get a point, all thanks to Coloccini and Steven Taylor at CB and the latter's last ditch clearance off the line!

I hate most Newcastle players but i rate Tiote because he's a very good and interesting player.

In your dream world maybe...

Seriously, you're really finding stupid excuses. Not Tiote's fault whatsoever that Taylor screwed up, Ben Arfa, Ba all missed chances. Newcastle is not a one man team but you're making them look like one. Newcastle were hardly in the game at all in that first half when City scored two.

And both teams were in best form? Yeah...stats wise. Newcastle may be unbeaten when they played City then but they were hardly in scintillating form like City. In fact, they were lucky not to lose 1-2 games prior to that already. Still remember their 0-0 draw against QPR. They were absolutely battered in that game and lucky to get a point, all thanks to Coloccini and Steven Taylor at CB and the latter's last ditch clearance off the line!

In your dream world maybe...

Not at all, i've watched Tiote more times than you have i can bet on that one. All you have is your stats, and what does that prove?, Leon Britton looks like Paul Scholes on stats.

Yeah they should've drew against Wolves, they got a disallowed goal, but they did batter Wolves that game to be fair. And QPR, they got fucking smashed, if Jay Bothroyd could finish they could've won 3-0. I'm not finding any excuses, i know Tiote is a good player, i don't look at stats to see how people are because that's not the right way.

And be logical for a second about the City game, Newcastle wouldn't of had as much aggro and wouldn't of been under the pressure of one of there main men missing in the first place. Tiote could've made an impact, and i think he would've because he's a big game player, always performs in the big ones.

The only game i was dissapointed with him in was Spurs game 2-2, he played good in that game but he gave the ball away a few times, however he had Modric in his pocket most of the game.

Not at all, i've watched Tiote more times than you have i can bet on that one. All you have is your stats, and what does that prove?, Leon Britton looks like Paul Scholes on stats.

Stats may not always be right but they can still be right in several matters and is often an indicator in the discussed issue.

The whole point here is that your judgment on Mikel being shit player etc is unjustified and that you already have a preconception on him that he is rubbish and Tiote is better. He played very well and impressed under RDM last season but in your eyes, you're probably saying "Yeah, he did so-so. Neither good nor great but decent" even when it's clear for all to see that he did greatly.

Stats may not always be right but they can still be right in several matters and is often an indicator in the discussed issue.

The whole point here is that your judgment on Mikel being shit player etc is unjustified and that you already have a preconception on him that he is rubbish and Tiote is better. He played very well and impressed under RDM last season but in your eyes, you're probably saying "Yeah, he did so-so. Neither good nor great but decent" even when it's clear for all to see that he did greatly.

Greatly he did not, CL final good performance though.

IMO, regarding Mikel - Last season he played great under RDM... great for Mikel that is.

Compared to any of the other defensive midfielders in the league who actually do their job right, he's meh in my opinion.

He's just so damn lazy. He can be standing right next to the opposition's player and just let him run right past. (VERY evident in the pre-season game vs. PSG.)

That's the difference when it comes to Tiote - Regardless whether he wins as many interceptions as Mikel or not, or whether he fouls too much, you can always feel safe that once that ball needs chasing down, Tiote will chase after it like his life depends on it (although admittedly he does make some awfully stupid tackles).

I'm positive that Tiote has more potential than Mikel. (For anyone who brings up his age, I personally don't take age into account when it comes to potential or players in any form. I genuinely believe it is indeed just a number.)