Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

moutinho is an awesome player. if we can get him for 20mil, we SHOULD get him. probably sell mikel to make space in the squad.

Not the same positions, right?

Think Mikel showed why he is the back up for Matic, don't need to sell him.

Maybe loaning Salah out? Since we use Remy and sometimes Ramires as a winger.

and who will be our DM back-up?

Not the same positions, right?

Think Mikel showed why he is the back up for Matic, don't need to sell him.

Maybe loaning Salah out? Since we use Remy and sometimes Ramires as a winger.

moutinho has played and does play as a DM.

cant sell/loan salah and get a CM/DM as his replacement. FA cup and other cup games will give him some important playtime for sure. i remember salah starting almost all matches towards the end of the last as we were resting people for the CL games.

moutinho has played and does play as a DM.

cant sell/loan salah and get a CM/DM as his replacement. FA cup and other cup games will give him some important playtime for sure. i remember salah starting almost all matches towards the end of the last as we were resting people for the CL games.

If Salah is here only to play cup games, then I think some youth players can do that too.

We need to free up his Non-HG spot to get a quality player since Mou isn't using him.

If Salah is here only to play cup games, then I think some youth players can do that too.

We need to free up his Non-HG spot to get a quality player since Mou isn't using him.

cup games are important. we need a silverware. i think the desperation around here and in general with chelsea fans comes from the fact that we went trophyless last season.

a league cup win will help reduce the pressure off everyone.

also, matic, cesc, rambo, moutinho and mikel for 2 positions is a massive overkill. moutinho is pretty good as a DM. has a brilliant range of passing. and most importantly is pretty solid defensively.

If we plan to get a backup, just get Cabaye. Always liked him at newcastle and for a backup he is more than good. Scored goals, quality from fks and hard worker.

No need to splash 20m on Moutinho who IMO is good but simply never made the step forward that he should.

I think it would be

Matic

Moutinho-cesc

with either oscar or willian on the right side in a 4-3-3. I havent seen moutinho recently, but when he was in porto he was one of the best cms in the world.

Yes because we are playing 4:3:3 and Mou will simply drop Oscar...

If we ever do that, I would sign Pogba and play Pogba-Matic-Cesc but whatever it wont happen and we dont realy need either. Would invest in Reus and CB next summer who IMO we should target.

That said, probably we will need backup for Cesc and Matic too should Mikel leave the club.

But its out of my power to realy do anything here so I wont bother and let Mou bring players he thinks we need.

I have been largely impressed with Jetro Willems from Psv. Its the guy who played for holland in euro 2012 at age 18 and then got injured for last season and didnt play in wc. But he is back this season and he was amazing so far IMO. Racks assists all the time and kinda reminds me on Cole in certain aspects.

Dont know what Mou plans for future with Azpi, now we are stacked in this position, but if Azpi eventualy gets moved to right, Willems will be seriously on my top list for next LB. Been watching the kid for two years now, he is progressing very well.

Mikel.

I still want Reus. .

Mikel can't, won't and never wiil be a Matic replacement. He is just simply laughable footballer. Need someone with more quality, because we all understand and realise that now when Matic doesn't play we are fucked and screwed he is that pivotal in that team and in that system.

BTW I also want Reus badly, but lets be realistic for a moment not gonna happen' ever.

Mikel can't, won't and never wiil be a Matic replacement. He is just simply laughable footballer. Need someone with more quality, because we all understand and realise that now when Matic doesn't play we are fucked and screwed he is that pivotal in that team and in that system.

BTW I also want Reus badly, but lets be realistic for a moment not gonna happen' ever.

It may happen....I still have hope.[emoji25] [emoji21]