Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

So who else is stepping in for Matic when he needs a rest? :)

CL eligible too

Proven in the Prem?

Useful addition in my eyes for the remaining half of the season.

We should be trying to get players who can play in the first team, instead of second string players. Also, he isn't a holding midfielder.

Poor Inter fans, welcoming Podolski like he is the 2nd coming of Pele......... they've hit a new low here

Wonder how they'd react if Hazard visits their museum.......

I know, everybody and anybody associated with the club has come out like he's the second coming of Christ.

Italian football really needs to come back to the scene again. Milan and Inter have been too poor for too long. And Juventus/Roma/Napoli keep bottling it in Europe.

Poor Inter fans, welcoming Podolski like he is the 2nd coming of Pele......... they've hit a new low here

Wonder how they'd react if Hazard visits their museum.......

Look at the Italian league and say that Podolski isn't a big deal. It's beyond rubbish.

I think our big problem is that we do not definitely have a team with good backups. We have very big players, but their backups do not have the level to play for Chelsea. Mikel is always a great mystery, ramires directly is not never play with us, he is always injured, salah is another great mystery because he has not practically played and when he's done he not given a good level, Schurre is a good guy but I think Chelsea is too much for him, and Remy has had very bad luck with injuries.

We have to look at the market in January and find that options may interest us more to have backups or TOP players.

1. Sami Khedira. He is probably the player who best understands Jose and the type of player that Mourinho always want to have in His team. He just contract in June, so his move would not be more than 10 million.

2. Rafael Varane. It's NOW OR NEVER. He is angry with Real Madrid because they will renew Pepe and he understands it runs out of minutes. Jose knows you, he loves Jose, and Varane can become the best center-back in history. If he comes to us we could have more rested John Terry and Cahill, besides having the best center-back in the world.

3. Ilkay Gundogan . He is a top player and Could Be a perfect backup for Fabregas. He's recovered from his injury and before the injury he was one of the best in the world in his position, in fact, he is recovering its high level. Also it would be a cheap option because his contract ends in 2016. But the best, again, would be that we'd get a perfect backup for Fabregas.

4. Ross Barkley. I think his signing for us should be a high priority. When Barkley plays you know who is the leader of His team. I Followed him all this season and I think if we make an effort to Have by someone in January esta effort has to be by Ross Barkley. If we put in the same center of the field Matic - Ross Barkley - Fabregas - Oscar we could improve our overall team qualifying. In Addition I is from England and I can Also play in Champions. With him we would have any available perfect partner of Fabregas and a good backup When Fabregas need to rest. Also bring us something we need: such as long distance shots.

5. Andrej Kramaric. I think it is a player WHO can give us many things for us. In many games we've Been Having trouble shoot on goal. Diego plays better with spaces and in the last match our rivals locked up back Have and Have left us very little space, so Diego has had it harder to shoot at goal. Remy, and Drogba Also plays better with spaces and so I think we need a striker mashed 9 puree, one killer of goal. I think Kramaric has something different That we do not have any now in the team, I've shoots any balloon That comes even without much space. Displaying Videos Kramaric I see a striker who does not need many spaces to shoot on goal. That I believe is a puree Kramaric finisher, a great killer of the area and have any available player can give us so many points in matches and games like Sunderland, Newcastle or Southampton.

If we sell any of our players we we could have money to sign some of these players.

I put a team with the possibilities that would give us these signings (this does not mean that we are going to sign all,
are just 5 good transfer options).

Courtois

Cech

Ivanovic - Varane - Terry - Azpilicueta

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Zouma - Filipe Luis

Gundogan - Matic

Khedira - Mikel

Ross Barkley - Fabregas - Hazard

Willian - Oscar - Remy

Diego Costa

Drogba / Kramaric

I hope very interested your feedback.

Regards.

I think our big problem is that we do not definitely have a team with good backups. We have very big players, but their backups do not have the level to play for Chelsea. Mikel is always a great mystery, ramires directly is not never play with us, he is always injured, salah is another great mystery because he has not practically played and when he's done he not given a good level, Schurre is a good guy but I think Chelsea is too much for him, and Remy has had very bad luck with injuries.

We have to look at the market in January and find that options may interest us more to have backups or TOP players.

1. Sami Khedira. He is probably the player who best understands Jose and the type of player that Mourinho always want to have in His team. He just contract in June, so his move would not be more than 10 million.

2. Rafael Varane. It's NOW OR NEVER. He is angry with Real Madrid because they will renew Pepe and he understands it runs out of minutes. Jose knows you, he loves Jose, and Varane can become the best center-back in history. If he comes to us we could have more rested John Terry and Cahill, besides having the best center-back in the world.

3. Ilkay Gundogan . He is a top player and Could Be a perfect backup for Fabregas. He's recovered from his injury and before the injury he was one of the best in the world in his position, in fact, he is recovering its high level. Also it would be a cheap option because his contract ends in 2016. But the best, again, would be that we'd get a perfect backup for Fabregas.

4. Ross Barkley. I think his signing for us should be a high priority. When Barkley plays you know who is the leader of His team. I Followed him all this season and I think if we make an effort to Have by someone in January esta effort has to be by Ross Barkley. If we put in the same center of the field Matic - Ross Barkley - Fabregas - Oscar we could improve our overall team qualifying. In Addition I is from England and I can Also play in Champions. With him we would have any available perfect partner of Fabregas and a good backup When Fabregas need to rest. Also bring us something we need: such as long distance shots.

5. Andrej Kramaric. I think it is a player WHO can give us many things for us. In many games we've Been Having trouble shoot on goal. Diego plays better with spaces and in the last match our rivals locked up back Have and Have left us very little space, so Diego has had it harder to shoot at goal. Remy, and Drogba Also plays better with spaces and so I think we need a striker mashed 9 puree, one killer of goal. I think Kramaric has something different That we do not have any now in the team, I've shoots any balloon That comes even without much space. Displaying Videos Kramaric I see a striker who does not need many spaces to shoot on goal. That I believe is a puree Kramaric finisher, a great killer of the area and have any available player can give us so many points in matches and games like Sunderland, Newcastle or Southampton.

If we sell any of our players we we could have money to sign some of these players.

I put a team with the possibilities that would give us these signings (this does not mean that we are going to sign all, are just 5 good transfer options).

Courtois

Cech

Gundogan - Matic

Khedira - Mikel

Willian - Oscar - Remy

Diego Costa

Drogba / Kramaric

Regards.

Now you mentioned about it. It could be a good try to put Remy as a winger for once, also considering it is very limited opportunity he could get, because Costa is on form. Who knows maybe it works, and we shouldn't have to force buying another expensive winger.

Now you mentioned about it. It could be a good try to put Remy as a winger for once, also considering it is very limited opportunity he could get, because Costa is on form. Who knows maybe it works, and we shouldn't have to force buying another expensive winger.

Hello !. Yes, it is true, Remy is a great striker but it is not a pure center forward and I also think he can play as a winger and would give us good opportunities to improve our performance (would be a new opportunity for our attack).

They have been a shame his injuries because I think it is a very useful player and he can play as a winger and continue to use like a striker Diego (also Drogba).

Have been a shame Remy injuries because all have been when he was doing a good performance (especially remember his injury in a Champions League match when he was playing very well)

This can be a good formula to improve the performance of our team without spending money.

Regards

I put a team with the possibilities that would give us these signings (this does not mean that we are going to sign all, are just 5 good transfer options).

Courtois

Cech

Gundogan - Matic

Khedira - Mikel

Willian - Oscar - Remy

Diego Costa

Drogba / Kramaric

Regards.

Firstly, very nice layout on the post! :) If this is for 2015/16 though, Drogba will probably be in a coaching role by then.

Have been saying Remy should be playing on the wing for a while now, but imo, I don't think Cahill is the weakest link in our defence. Yet. He is an average defender, but Ivanovic is truly rubbish at it. Our starting lineup for 2015/16 should be (with your signings). I still think Reus should be joint #1 priority with Khedira though, sell Schurrle, and if Salah doesn't perform we should loan him out - he's still a young fella, needs game time to continue him improvement. One of Ivanovic and Cahill should go, my personal choice would be Ivanovic, considering we have an excellent full back with the name Ryan Bertrand being farmed out atm, but I know his fate is sealed, he will leave at the end of the season for So'ton. Even so, Cahill is as far as I know a better CB than him anyway, but if Berty leaves then we'll have to sign a backup CB/RB. Iva is not good enough. Oh yeah, and we should keep Kalas here next year, if we have Varane then Terry playing every match is no longer as necessary, and Cahill, Kalas, Zouma and one of Terry and Varane can play in smaller games, with both in bigger ones.

Also, I think Cech should get more game time. Maybe Courtois for the prem and Cech for cup ties?

Courtois

Azpi - Varane - Terry - Luis

Khedira - Matic

Reus - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Bench: Cech, Cahill/Kalas/Zouma, Bertrand, Gundogan (he can replace any one of the two in the pivot, right?), Oscar, Willian, Remy, Kramarik.

Why not play Aspi in the right back. Philippe on the left, JT and Zouma in the middle, Ivan on the right midfield William on the left. Hard and Fabregas in the middle with Matic.

*************** Petr***************

Aspi Zouma JT Phillipe

Matic

Ivan Fabregas Hazard William

Costa

Why not play Aspi in the right back. Philippe on the left, JT and Zouma in the middle, Ivan on the right midfield William on the left. Hard and Fabregas in the middle with Matic.

Aspi Zouma JT Phillipe

Matic

Costa

Really nice but why not play Willian as Left Back and "Philippe" as winger and Petr up front?

Aspi Zouma JT Phillipe

Matic

Costa

The only problem with that lineup is that it puts immense pressure on Matic, against bigger sides he would need more support. Also, Ivan can't cross for shit and his offensive play amounts to aimless long balls into the box. Put Hazard on the left where he is best, Willian on the right and Oscar in the middle with Cesc for your lineup to have a chance of working.

Firstly, very nice layout on the post! :) If this is for 2015/16 though, Drogba will probably be in a coaching role by then.

Have been saying Remy should be playing on the wing for a while now, but imo, I don't think Cahill is the weakest link in our defence. Yet. He is an average defender, but Ivanovic is truly rubbish at it. Our starting lineup for 2015/16 should be (with your signings). I still think Reus should be joint #1 priority with Khedira though, sell Schurrle, and if Salah doesn't perform we should loan him out - he's still a young fella, needs game time to continue him improvement. One of Ivanovic and Cahill should go, my personal choice would be Ivanovic, considering we have an excellent full back with the name Ryan Bertrand being farmed out atm, but I know his fate is sealed, he will leave at the end of the season for So'ton. Even so, Cahill is as far as I know a better CB than him anyway, but if Berty leaves then we'll have to sign a backup CB/RB. Iva is not good enough. Oh yeah, and we should keep Kalas here next year, if we have Varane then Terry playing every match is no longer as necessary, and Cahill, Kalas, Zouma and one of Terry and Varane can play in smaller games, with both in bigger ones.

Also, I think Cech should get more game time. Maybe Courtois for the prem and Cech for cup ties?

Courtois

Khedira - Matic

Reus - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Bench: Cech, Cahill/Kalas/Zouma, Bertrand, Gundogan (he can replace any one of the two in the pivot, right?), Oscar, Willian, Remy, Kramarik.

Courtois

Khedira - Matic

Reus - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Hello! thank you for continuing our debate.

Yes, the team that I have put is halfway between the January and for the 2015/2016 season, but I think if we signed this tipes of players in this market on January us we could have best squad now and we might be able to give us relaxing break more to our players.

Cahill think is through a little weakness physique state, but we must remember that when he's in form Cahill can be for us a great player, which forms very nice couple with our Captain John Terry. I think Cahill deserves a second chance after his current small weakness physical condition, and if we signed Varane, with Cahill we would have a backup TOP.

I have too many hopes for Zouma and Kalas. They are our future. I read that Kalas is close to going on loan at Middlesbrough FC, whose coach is Aitor Karanka, former coach and assistant Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid and which are best friends, and where we have to Kenneth Omeruo and as Middlesbrough FC have had several injuries, they will have the pair of center-backs Tomas Kalas - Kenneth Omeruo the rest of the season. I know a lot of forum members you do not like this idea, but I think if Kalas played every week every game that will make you Kalas improve their performance and mental security after returning from a loan at FC Kolh where practically have not left to play, and if Middlesbrough FC ascends to the Premier League and we continue with loans Tomas Kalas and Kenneth Omeruo Middlesbrough FC they would return when they have 23 years after a loan in which they would get to have more experience and they'd be more conjoined because they would have played together for two years, every week and every match as a coach Aitor Karanka which uses training methods and Jose Mourinho could lead a weekly check both Kalas and Omeruo. And while we might have a pair of Centre-backs with Varane - John Terry, and as a backup to another Centre-back like Cahill. Then I would stay with Ivanovic because it can play both Centre-back and back Right, but I think our main right back should start being Azpilicueta.

I think the best thing for Kalas now is play every week and every game. If he does not play every week we can run the risk of cutting his great progression.

Regarding Salah I also think he's young and that a loan can be a good solution for him to play regularly and we can see their true level. In Spain commented that La Real Sociedad, which trains David Moyes wants to ask the loan of Salah. I think it may be a good loan and that would play regularly with a coach who knows perfectly the philosophy of the Premier League. Having Salah on our team is unexplainable if we are to continue without use him. The loan to La Sociedad Real may be the best solution.

Regarding Schurre I think it's a great guy, but Chelsea have a very high level for him. If we get to sell it to a team like Borussia Dortmund by 30 million that would be a success.

Regarding Salah I also think he's young and that a loan can be a good solution for him to play regularly and we can see their true level. In Spain commented that La Real Sociedad, which trains David Moyes wants to ask the loan of Salah. I think it may be a good loan and that would play regularly with a coach who knows perfectly the philosophy of the Premier League. Having Salah on our team is unexplainable if we are to continue without use him. The loan to La Sociedad Real may be the best solution.

Regarding Schurre I think it's a great guy, but Chelsea have a very high level for him. If we get to sell it to a team like Borussia Dortmund by 30 million that would be a success and they'll be very interested in having a great player if they they lose Reus. I also think Reus is a great player, but for me Ross Barkley can be an incredible signing, I think he can be our new Lampard (although I hope that if we signed him Barkley will never betray us).

I think the debaje is interesting. Now we are very tired physically and signing some could help to achieve our primary objective, The Quadruple.

Regards