Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I don't like Moutinho that much. He is a good player, would be a really good option for the bench but nothing else. He is a consistent player.

I didn't see him in Monaco that much but in SPorting and Porto he never was a DM, and his caracteristics don't fit that role at all. In SPorting and Porto he played as a number 10, number 8 or in the right in a 4-4-2 diamond. He is something between Cesc and Oscar, good work rate and makes good passes and in my opinion his best position is the number 8.

Depending on the cost it would be a good buy for the bench, but as I said I don't like him that much.

Moutinho would be a fantastic signing, absolutely fantastic.

He's not better than either Fabregas or Matic but he'd be a great replacement for either (he's equally as proficient as a playmaker or as a DM).

Only problem would be, would he be ok not playing every week and (assuming no injuries) being a rotation/bench player.

Also, coming from Monaco with the lack of tax, the wages he'll want might be pretty huge...

Would love him to come here for £20M, with Mikel leaving to make way, have lost faith in Mikel entirely to help the team and he summed up his performances for Chelsea with the dive into the tackle against Newcastle before their 2nd.

Moutinho would be a fantastic signing, absolutely fantastic.

He's not better than either Fabregas or Matic but he'd be a great replacement for either (he's equally as proficient as a playmaker or as a DM).

Only problem would be, would he be ok not playing every week and (assuming no injuries) being a rotation/bench player.

Also, coming from Monaco with the lack of tax, the wages he'll want might be pretty huge...

Would love him to come here for £20M, with Mikel leaving to make way, have lost faith in Mikel entirely to help the team and he summed up his performances for Chelsea with the dive into the tackle against Newcastle before their 2nd.

I agree he would be a good signing. Monaco are getting rid of everyone, only problem is he'd be cup tied. But still, he'd help in the PL. I'd expect he'd be happy to compete for titles. He'd be a very good signing.

Still prefer Reus[emoji12]

I agree he would be a good signing. Monaco are getting rid of everyone, only problem is he'd be cup tied. But still, he'd help in the PL. I'd expect he'd be happy to compete for titles. He'd be a very good signing.

Still prefer Reus[emoji12]

You know my thoughts on this man. I'd give my left kidney if it meant he'd sign for Chelsea. But is there any reason we can't have both? ;).

No reason we can't have both, but IF I had to choose haha

Reus is the better player yeah, but did you watch us vs Newcastle? We weren't missing a world class RW, we were missing a competent back up for Matic, and Moutinho is that and more!

Reus is the better player yeah, but did you watch us vs Newcastle? We weren't missing a world class RW, we were missing a competent back up for Matic, and Moutinho is that and more!

We were also average in attack and even worse against sunland because they parked the bus and here Reus would suit more.

We were also average in attack and even worse against sunland because they parked the bus and here Reus would suit more.

From what I saw our major issue was having no cover for the back 4. Having a solid defence allows you to go forward much more confidently and with the ball on your own terms. We were getting owned in midfield and needed to see more of the ball, that's what Matic gives us and Mikel is a hindrance more than a help, stupidly diving into challenges all over the shop.

From what I saw our major issue was having no cover for the back 4. Having a solid defence allows you to go forward much more confidently and with the ball on your own terms. We were getting owned in midfield and needed to see more of the ball, that's what Matic gives us and Mikel is a hindrance more than a help, stupidly diving into challenges all over the shop.

But Matic played against sunderland and we still couldnt break them. It was partly fatigue, but still. It was attack that failed, not defense.

But Matic played against sunderland and we still couldnt break them. It was partly fatigue, but still. It was attack that failed, not defense.

If we'd kept a clean sheet (like we did against Sunderland) we would have won the game. Defence is the most important part of the game, if you don't concede then you don't lose. A draw against Newcastle would've been bearable, but a loss is not on.

We lost because we conceded twice, and we conceded twice due to Cahill having an epic brain fart and the lack of cover for our back 4 which allowed their good players to run at our back 4, which is never going to end well.

We need both Reus/a top RW and a backup for Matic, but for the title it is more vital that we get the backup for Matic first.

We would have won with Reus. [emoji55] [emoji55]