Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

By the way, that Puma kit is fucking horrible, and he looks like he is wearing the captains armband.

I think that's the training kits he's wearing. But nevertheless, it's horrendous.

so far so good this window. we all knew their were 3 areas that needed first team concern and that seems to have been paid due attention. lets just announce costa and luis officially and then put a whole sale on the deadwood (mikel, marin, moses, ryan, kakuta, romeu, ba, torres)

Why do people think Romeu is deadwood.?:wacko::unsure:

Arsenal have been making some dangerous buys lately. Ozil and now Sanchez, world class players in their positions.

Still have holes in other positions though!

The fuck?

I said the whole season not one good game.

If that's the case we would buy every goalie that has one good game against us....

He always does good against PSG. Also, he had the worst defense in Ligue 1. He was one of the main reasons they remained there one year longer than they should've. He's netter than Navas. Ospina is better than Navas.

By the way, that Puma kit is fucking horrible, and he looks like he is wearing the captains armband.

Yeah, their away kit and third kit are atrocious. And I hate the skin tight shirts. Looks so horrible. Didn't like them when we wore them a couple of seasons ago and they look infinitely worse on those scummy cunts.

He always does good against PSG. Also, he had the worst defense in Ligue 1. He was one of the main reasons they remained there one year longer than they should've. He's netter than Navas. Ospina is better than Navas.

He's better then that and this guy. Anyone can said that, but you have to back your argument.

Mines was that Navas was one of the best in La liga, a much more competitive league.

The whole season!

What's yours?

Oh he's better then him, right......

I'm not impressed at all by Sanchez to Arsenal:

he's not Di Maria, he is a good player but far away from being world class;

he doesn't suits Arsenal's tikitaka wannabes style, he is a counter-attack player;

i still love him for that big miss against us in CL semifinal when he hit the crossbar;

they have spent huge money where they don't need to and still have an overrated gk, pathetic defenders, no defensive midfielder and only Giroud as a striker.

would any Chelsea fan swap him for hazard, willian, oscar one month ago?i guess not.

well done to Barca who have regained the money spent on him.

he's not Di Maria, he is a good player but far away from being world class. would any Chelsea fan swap him for hazard, willian, oscar one month ago?i guess not.

well done to Barca who have regained the money spent on him.

Sanchez is a damn good winger. In the right style he'd be world class. I would swap Willian for Sanchez. In a heartbeat.

Fuck u Arsenal!

Still not scared of them.

If they get Khedira and a striker, they'll be a problem.