Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

This is my Favourite Trusted Transfer News Site. They Will Soon Start The News and Updates again after the World Cup. You Can find The Ins and Outs For All Clubs in EPL

www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer-centre/

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer-centre/live-clockwatch

This will seriously improve their team. Kind of disappointed we didn't get him, but we didn't need him.

Barca's sporting director has basically confirmed that Alexis Sanchez is leaving.

I really, REALLY hope he doesn't go to either Arsenal or United. Especially United because he's exactly what they need.

Barca's sporting director has basically confirmed that Alexis Sanchez is leaving.

I really, REALLY hope he doesn't go to either Arsenal or United. Especially United because he's exactly what they need.

I am more than sure he will be going to Utd or Liverpool.

I'm really interested seeing what Pep does....

Besides Rode and Lewandowski, I can see 1-2 more players coming in.

Next season, I fully expect them to challenge for the triple.

Why are they selling Sanchez? I don't get it. Just ended a brilliant season for them.

They also sold Cesc knowing Xavi will leave too...I guess they didnt fill the expectations that barca board had.

But in all honesty Cesc, Alexis and before Ibra had little real chance to amaze the board because whole Barca is jerking on messi and iniesta/xavi.

I can see Neymar leaving in few years too. They are all top players; but barca cant unleash their full potential I guess. Even 19 goals from Sanchez seems not to impress barca to keep him...