Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

As we all suspected, apparently Herrera is "the first of many" for United this summer and that Shaw will be signed within the next few days.

Chelsea & City spend big = buying success

United spend big = totally acceptable

Can't say Herrera and Shaw worry me much but if they go out and sign a couple of world class players by throwing insane money at them like Hummels, Sanchez, and Vidal then I would be.

If they could they would buy top class CM and not Herrera. They dont have CL and are in huge gamble for next few years, i doubt Vidal, Hummels etc would want to go there right now.

If they could they would buy top class CM and not Herrera. They dont have CL and are in huge gamble for next few years, i doubt Vidal, Hummels etc would want to go there right now.

If they pay about £15-20m over their valuations and offer sky high wages like they are with Shaw then the players may not be able to turn that kind of offer down.

If they pay about £15-20m over their valuations and offer sky high wages like they are with Shaw then the players may not be able to turn that kind of offer down.

Shaw or Herrera are just talents, Vidal for example (if he decides to move) will only want to go to top side and spend his best years remaining on absolute top. United isnt that atm.

Im sure Cesc was prime target for them, but he refused them. As did Kroos.

Rumours starting to pick up that Juventus is willing to let Vidal go and that a €36m bid from United is imminent.

I really don't know how will I react if they manage to pull this off. Hopefully I'll be home alone, so no one gets hurt haha

That better be a lie. I would support Chelsea, Roman, get into a bidding war for Vidal.

I'll cry...

Rumours starting to pick up that Juventus is willing to let Vidal go and that a €36m bid from United is imminent.

I really don't know how will I react if they manage to pull this off. Hopefully I'll be home alone, so no one gets hurt haha

I can't see Vidal going there knowing he can play for Chelsea, Real, Barcelona, PSG who all play in champions league and can offer same money as United.

So i wouldn't worry about this going to happen.

Who is doing the transfers in united?

They will have bunch of players who probably wont even fit into Gaal system. He doesnt know the team, old players, new players bar Rvp...

I would understand if he came back from brazil, sell deadwood and buy players he wants...

Lallana......25M fucking pound, Jesus Christ :doh:

No sooner off the plane and deals getting done all over the place. They probably couldn't wait to get back from Brazil the underachieving cunts.

Both he and Shaw overpriced by about £10m solely becasue they're English.

Saints have to be one of the leading shouts to go down this season. New manager, Lambert, Shaw, and Lallana all sold, and by all accounts Lovren and Schneiderlin will be sold too. No way a small club like they are will be able to attract players good enough to not only replace all of those players they're losing but also gel instantly under a new manager.

I think they're fucked.