Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

They did play Lallana out wide at Soton for the majority of his time there though, so in that sense he's a direct replacement.

I guess so, but Lallana thrives in the center.

Liverpool's managing director Ian Ayre is meeting officials from Barcelona in London to discuss the potential transfer of Luis Suarez, according to Sky sources.

"Holandês Piet de Visser, responsável por levar Ronaldo para o PSV, é o espião de Roman Abramovich no futebol futebol sul-americano"

Piet de Visser, who found Ronaldo#9 for PSV, is scouting South America for Roman Abramovich.

He has identified Charles Aranguiz as a great prospect/player. He's a CM, key player for Chile, but has just been acquired by Brazil SC Internacional with a 4 year deal, so he won't be that cheap.

"Holandês Piet de Visser, responsável por levar Ronaldo para o PSV, é o espião de Roman Abramovich no futebol futebol sul-americano"

Piet de Visser, who found Ronaldo#9 for PSV, is scouting South America for Roman Abramovich.

He has identified Charles Aranguiz as a great prospect/player. He's a CM, key player for Chile, but has just been acquired by Brazil SC Internacional with a 4 year deal, so he won't be that cheap.

One of the most underrated players in world football. I remember Universidad de Chile in the Sampaoli era, when everybody was calling them the Barcelona of Sud America - Charles was beasting that midfield.

Inter fans fell in love with him from the very first match.

Roman should listen to the old man. He is head and shoulders above Ramires and Mikel.

Liverpool's managing director Ian Ayre is meeting officials from Barcelona in London to discuss the potential transfer of Luis Suarez, according to Sky sources.

Yeah the fuckers could end up with Sanchez though :(

Oh well their defence is still shit ;)

One of the most underrated players in world football. I remember Universidad de Chile in the Sampaoli era, when everybody was calling them the Barcelona of Sud America - Charles was beasting that midfield.

Inter fans fell in love with him from the very first match.

Roman should listen to the old man. He is head and shoulders above Ramires and Mikel.

What are his strenghts and weaknesses?

I want our rivals to sign top players so i can watch them play more.

And play in the best league in the world.

I don't want them to, it would damage our title chances. Imagine Cavani+Benatia to City. Vidal+Hummels to United, Khedira+Aurier+Sanchez+Jackson Martinez to Arsenal.

What are his strenghts and weaknesses?

I might be biased here because I was born in Santiago and I support La "U", but before I start to enumerate his strenghts and weaknesses, you have to understad what kind of player he is.

He has played in a 3-3-1-3 formation back in his Universidad de Chile days. When Sampaoli was the coach.

-------- GK --------

--- CB CB CB ----

WB --- DM --- WB

------ Charles ----

RW --- CF --- LW

Marcelo Diaz (Basel) was the DM, Vargas (Valencia) was the RW, Mena (Chile's LB) was the WB and Charles was the midfielder/attacking midfielder. I can name the others, too, but I don't know if you have heard of them.

Charles and Marcelo Diaz were the only two central midfielders in that team, and because of Sampaoli's philosophy of ultra attacking football, they had to run up and down the pitch. That's one of his strenghts - monster stamina and work-rate.

Also every pass was going through him at that time. He can pick a pass and he is a very humble and intelligent player. If the coach will ask him to run for 95 minutes, he will run for 95, plus one more minute.

Also he has a good long shot and he is good at taking penalty kicks. I can't remember him missing a penalty kick.

Weaknesses, I don't know - maybe the fact that he is not that tall and he is dominated in the aerial duels.

He is in Chile what Zola was in England - everybody loves him. Even the colo colinos. He is a good player, I was expecting him to come to Europe after that magnificent season in 2011.

I might be biased here because I was born in Santiago and I support La "U", but before I start to enumerate his strenghts and weaknesses, you have to understad what kind of player he is.

He has played in a 3-3-1-3 formation back in his Universidad de Chile days. When Sampaoli was the coach.

-------- GK --------

--- CB CB CB ----

WB --- DM --- WB

------ Charles ----

RW --- CF --- LW

Marcelo Diaz (Basel) was the DM, Vargas (Valencia) was the RW, Mena (Chile's LB) was the WB and Charles was the midfielder/attacking midfielder. I can name the others, too, but I don't know if you have heard of them.

Charles and Marcelo Diaz were the only two central midfielders in that team, and because of Sampaoli's philosophy of ultra attacking football, they had to run up and down the pitch. That's one of his strenghts - monster stamina and work-rate.

Also every pass was going through him at that time. He can pick a pass and he is a very humble and intelligent player. If the coach will ask him to run for 95 minutes, he will run for 95, plus one more minute.

Also he has a good long shot and he is good at taking penalty kicks. I can't remember him missing a penalty kick.

Weaknesses, I don't know - maybe the fact that he is not that tall and he is dominated in the aerial duels.

He is in Chile what Zola was in England - everybody loves him. Even the colo colinos. He is a good player, I was expecting him to come to Europe after that magnificent season in 2011.

Thank you.

Is he good at tackling?What about his creativity?In which position do you see him at Chelsea?In a 4-3-3 with playing next to Fabregas and Matic?

Thank you.

Is he good at tackling?What about his creativity?In which position do you see him at Chelsea?In a 4-3-3 with playing next to Fabregas and Matic?

Tackling - I can't say it's one of his strenghts, but not his weakness either. Let's say decent. Marcelo Diaz was the one who was doing the dirty work.

Creativity - as I said, he can pick a pass.

Position - DM/CM/AM. He can play in all this positions. I'll choose him over Ramires to partner Matic at any time of the day.

I don't know if he can impose as a regular starter in his first season at Chelsea. But one thing I know for sure: he can easily start for Tottenham, ahead the likes of Paulinho, Sandro or Dembele. Paulinho is a poor mans Charles.

But notice one thing - I'd only sign him as Mikel's replacement. Or Ramires.

suarez to barca is getting more and more possible. talks were good and it seems that this could happen. they want Sanchez who prefers Arsenal though. lets see how this will end.

Tackling - I can't say it's one of his strenghts, but not his weakness either. Let's say decent. Marcelo Diaz was the one who was doing the dirty work.

Creativity - as I said, he can pick a pass.

Position - DM/CM/AM. He can play in all this positions. I'll choose him over Ramires to partner Matic at any time of the day.

I don't know if he can impose as a regular starter in his first season at Chelsea. But one thing I know for sure: he can easily start for Tottenham, ahead the likes of Paulinho, Sandro or Dembele. Paulinho is a poor mans Charles.

But notice one thing - I'd only sign him as Mikel's replacement. Or Ramires.

Would you rather he be a role player at Chelsea or a Starter at Everton, Tottenham, etc? I will look him up later now!

Would you rather he be a role player at Chelsea or a Starter at Everton, Tottenham, etc? I will look him up later now!

To be honest I would love to see him fullfuling his potential in a good team. But that means week-in, week-out starts and he won't get this in Mourinho's second season, when the pressure is high and trophies are a must.

Everton? Tottenham? Easily a starter for those teams.

I'd see Charles fitting perfectly in Roma's midfield. Charles - De Rossi - Pjanic. Or Atletico, partnering Gabi in the pivot. Or Wolfburg with Luiz Gustavo and De Bruyne.

As I said, I'd take him in a blink as Mikel's replacement.