Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Both he and Shaw overpriced by about £10m solely becasue they're English.

Saints have to be one of the leading shouts to go down this season. New manager, Lambert, Shaw, and Lallana all sold, and by all accounts Lovren and Schneiderlin will be sold too. No way a small club like they are will be able to attract players good enough to not only replace all of those players they're losing but also gel instantly under a new manager.

I think they're fucked.

But fair play to them for fleecing United and looking like Liverpool now for these two players. I agree, they are royally screwed if the buys proceeding these aren't the right ones.

Pochettino, Lambert, now Shaw and Lallana. That's some summer for Saints. I am sure if it wasn't for Rodriguez's injury, he would be gone by now also given the great season he had.

"Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is always going to be up there with the best. I think the main reason I’ve come here is because United want to win trophies and so do I. As a young lad, I aspired to win trophies." http://www.manutd.com/en/NewSignings201415LukeShaw/NewSignings201415LukeShawNews/2014/Jun/Luke-Shaw-exclusive-mutv-interview.aspx

You're a Chelsea fan FFS!

"Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is always going to be up there with the best. I think the main reason I’ve come here is because United want to win trophies and so do I. As a young lad, I aspired to win trophies." http://www.manutd.com/en/NewSignings201415LukeShaw/NewSignings201415LukeShawNews/2014/Jun/Luke-Shaw-exclusive-mutv-interview.aspx

You're a Chelsea fan FFS!

What a turncoat fucking prick. I don't care about PR bollocks, this little twerp was tweeting about this club on a regular basis.

article-2672111-1F302D0D00000578-396_634

Just one more gloryhunter from Surrey. How very 90s of you Luke.

Don't tweet about this club again.

so what? this "chelsea fan" stuf nobody cares about. this is football. football is business. who gives you the money is the best club in the world. Özil was also a Barca Fan and played for Madrid and probably tons of Chelsea players didnt give an f about this club before, who cares? thats how football works.

Because it does matter. When the guy comes out and says his favourite team is Chelsea, to then talk up United.....he's a cunt.

I have no problem with him going to United but football isn't just a business.

Because it does matter. When the guy comes out and says his favourite team is Chelsea, to then talk up United.....he's a cunt.

I have no problem with him going to United but football isn't just a business.

it is. for 99% of the footballers it is. he talked up chelsea yes, so what? do you expect him to say positive things about Chelsea on a United PK?! We didnt pay the fee for him, so what can he do? if he had the choice between us and United, he would have chosen us but we didnt bid so no chance.

Cesc said he would never work under Mou and now he is here. footballers words are worthless.

it is. for 99% of the footballers it is. he talked up chelsea yes, so what? do you expect him to say positive things about Chelsea on a United PK?! We didnt pay the fee for him, so what can he do? if he had the choice between us and United, he would have chosen us but we didnt bid so no chance.

There's a thousand miles between saying positive stuff about Chelsea and calling United the biggest club in the world. But fine, they put the money in front of him and he'll say what they want. To be frank he's not the sharpest tool in the box so I doubt he even read it.

Why do people get so riled up about this PR stuff... It's all just lip service.

I'm not mad at him for going there rather than here. That kind of stratospheric wage is hard to turn down.

I do, however, hope our fans boo the shit out of him at the Bridge. :)

Chuck Hazard on the right for one game against him and we will see if he is worth the money.

The linesman will be picking up Shaw's shorts and boxer shorts.

Lol we should put Hazard on the right when we play Man U.

Shaw will see what it's like to play vs the best.