Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

With Belgium out, await Courtois' announcement on his future

Said after the game that he takes a little time off and then the appropiot communication would be made. Just now he said he has a contract for two years and he will go back this summer.

If we do need to bring in 1 or 2 older players for the experience, I would have liked Sneijder.

Has looked better each game for Holland, really unlucky not to score today. And tbh I'm only saying this because he has been one of my favourite players of recent years outside of Chelsea.

Not to mention how much he loves Mourinho.

Having said that, it won't ever happen anyway seeing as we can get Tiago for free whereas Sneijder would probably be about £10m.

Interest in Layun

Liverpool are keen on landing Mexico left-back Miguel Layun this summer, according to Fichajes.The 26-year-old - who can also play on the right - impressed for Miguel Herrera's men at the World Cup but his performances for Club America also attracted interest.And with the Reds in the market for a left-back, Layun has emerged as a surprise target. Inter Milan are also keen on the player, although his preference would be a switch to the Premier League.

He'd be a good signing for them, and he'd be real cheap. Very well rounded left back with a rocket of a right foot. I think he'd fit in their system perfectly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-rumours-lucas-leiva-3814022#ixzz36eYgmJVh

big nooo! Pogba> khedira, toure brothers, arteta, de rossi, bender, javi martinez,busquets, mikel,carrick, gohkan inler, etc

Khedira would be around €20M, Pogba maybe €75-€100M (according to media reports)

So Liverpool have signed Lallana, Lambert, and Can so far with Markovic now seemingly done and Lovren likely. Just like Spuds, they've replaced one world class player with a bunch of average ones.

Have to say that I'm not sweating Liverpool at all. Much more concerned about Arsenal, City, and United than them. Don't think they get near the title next season.

So Liverpool have signed Lallana, Lambert, and Can so far with Markovic now seemingly done and Lovren likely. Just like Spuds, they've replaced one world class player with a bunch of average ones.

Have to say that I'm not sweating Liverpool at all. Much more concerned about Arsenal, City, and United than them. Don't think they get near the title next season.

To be fair, Spurs at least signed Erikson. Better than any of those guys^

Lambert - £4 million

Lallana - £25 million

Lovren - £20 million

Markovic - £25 million

Origi - £11 million

= £85 million

Markovic is talented but what I've heard he's very but inconsistent, Origi had a decent WC i thought, he seems good technically but is he ready for the PL? I'm not too sure tbh, he could be loaned back out. On paper it seems like a lot of money for those players but who knows what Rodgers has in mind.

Just smacks as Spurs & Bale.

So many of their supporters and even a bunch of media and journalists were saying things like "they got rid of a world class player in Bale but they may be an even better side because they're fortifying all of the holes that Bale masked."

That's how Liverpool fans will spin it.

Just smacks as Spurs & Bale.

So many of their supporters and even a bunch of media and journalists were saying things like "they got rid of a world class player in Bale but they may be an even better side because they're fortifying all of the holes that Bale masked."

That's how Liverpool fans will spin it.

Not really masking any holes though. Defense was their biggest and they still need a CB and LB. I guess they added depth. They're gonna get blown out in Europe.

Lambert - £4 million
Lallana - £25 million
Lovren - £20 million
Markovic - £25 million
Origi - £11 million
= £85 million
Markovic is talented but what I've heard he's very but inconsistent, Origi had a decent WC i thought, he seems good technically but is he ready for the PL? I'm not too sure tbh, he could be loaned back out. On paper it seems like a lot of money for those players but who knows what Rodgers has in mind.

With Suarez out, and depending what United does in the transfer window they might actually go the Tottenham way.

All those signings take some time to adjust, and with them doing CL it will hurt them in the PL.