Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

-----------Courtois-----------

Azpi--Cahill--Terry--Shaw

----------Matic-Koke--------

--Sanchez-Oscar*-Hazard--

-------------Costa-----------

*or Willian.

Would have to be the best starting XI in the world.

Marc Albrighton released from Villa and available on a free. Call me crazy but if we wanted a HG winger as a squad option I'd take him over Moses every day of the week and twice on the Sunday.

Decent player but Moses is better.

Marc Albrighton released from Villa and available on a free. Call me crazy but if we wanted a HG winger as a squad option I'd take him over Moses every day of the week and twice on the Sunday.

Decent player but Moses is better.

Albrighton did really well around 2007 I think it was. Really showed promise with pace and particularly his crossing ability.. Don't really know how they've managed to mess him up at Aston Villa, but we'd be doing more damage to him.

Me too, I'll rather make the youngsters play than us buying another squad player (marin) unless the player is quality enough to jump into our starting eleven.

Would be a great signal towards talented youth players out there to show chelsea is a great club to develop and maybe one day be part of the first team.

Atm i don't know why any talented youth player would join the chelsea youth except for the cash and that's the wrong signal imo.

What about Rossi? Yes he is bit injury prone, but if he could stay fit, he would be great addition to Costa. I thini having Costa, Lukaku or Mandzukic is too similar, while Rossi also creates and links better.

For decent price and if he can stay fit; I would love to see Costa and Rossi here...

What about Rossi? Yes he is bit injury prone, but if he could stay fit, he would be great addition to Costa. I thini having Costa, Lukaku or Mandzukic is too similar, while Rossi also creates and links better.

For decent price and if he can stay fit; I would love to see Costa and Rossi here...

One my favourite players abroad Rossi, his career is so unfortunately and I'm really glad Prandelli has given him a chance to prove his fitness for the World Cup.

I don't think it's a good idea for him to come here though. Fiorentina is good for him. He'll be allowed time and patience because pressure isn't on him. They have Gomez to take the load off (if he remains).

He's 27 and needs time.

Pogba is big fan of Barca and Arsenal, meaning he probably likes attacking football and more free role...not sure he will get that here.

One of main reasons why he might leave was that Conte was restricting his role too much; I think Mou wouldnt want to give him too much freedom either.

Another thing is price: he is easily worth 50mio as he is young and great prospect with Barca, Real and Psg looking after him.

I doubt there is even slight chance of us getting him...more likely we would get Vidal if any of the two.