Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

They're different type of players, Tiote is a destroyer whilst Sissoko is a B2B midfielder.

Tiote has been very average/mediocre for two seasons now, wouldn't want to sign him at all.

As a squad option I would really look at Sissoko from Newcastle, he is really impressive for me.

Sissoko is like Ramires, relies on athleticism rather than technically ability. If Ramires frustrates you, trust me, Sissoko is 10x worse. There's a reason why Pardew mostly plays him out on the wing. I'd throw Tiote into that category as well, he's known for his power, pace and strength but technically he's frustrating to watch, he also has a mean streak like Ramires. Cabaye and Tiote complemented each other very well because it was a combination of technically ability and pure strength and power.

Another very underrated talent is Kevin Kampl who had brilliant season with Salzburg...he is quite unknown, but will probably transfer to bigger team in germany with BVB and Bayer Leverkusen being linked. He was also linked with Lpool and turkish clubs. Yeah he is from Slovenia like me, thats also reason for mentioning, but kid is realy good CAM, already with 12 goals and 23 assists in Buli and Europa league combined. Looks little, but is actualy much stronger and his ball control is amazing. We will never be linked with him, but Im sure he would fit here just like Salah did.

sisssoko's passing is way better than ramires.

not good enough to solve anything for us though.

he is only played out wide because pardew wants to play anita - nothing to do with his passing.

That is what I believe. Free speech and all that. ;)

Maybe so but if your opinion was correct then why has Mikel been at Chelsea since 2006 and Tiote has never particularly interest any big clubs?

in some cases: facts >>>>> opinion, this is one of those cases.

Maybe so but if your opinion was correct then why has Mikel been at Chelsea since 2006 and Tiote has never particularly interest any big clubs?

in some cases: facts >>>>> opinion, this is one of those cases.

Tiote hasn't interested other clubs?!

Haven't you read reports other the last year. Several clubs have been after him. I haven't got the foggiest why Mikel is still a a Chelsea player, but I doubt he will be come next season.

Nothing you have said is FACT!

How is sissoko and ramires the same player. Sissoko actually has pretty good technique and passing ability along with physical attributes....

That being said, Modric would be the final piece to Chelsea (after CF of course).

Paulihno to Chelsea after the world cup.

Reported by the same guy who predicted him to the Spurs last year.

I guess there is some weight in the rumour then. Decent player, but not a starter.

I guess there is some weight in the rumour then. Decent player, but not a starter.

Well, rumors are just that, but this guy plays for the Brazilian national team. So, I figured he could not be so bad. Perhaps, Barbara might tell us a bit more about him?