Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We only need 3 players: Shaw, Vidal and Costa!

However, I find it very hard to believe we will be able to offloads so many players. Not that I dont agree with your list (bar Ivanovic), but we all know how hard it is to sell unwanted reserves...

Like I said before, I'm an optimist :P. Well Shaw, Vidal/Gundogan and Costa would probably cost us £100-£110M so we only need to make £80-£90M in sales which I think would be quite possible.

Like I said before, I'm an optimist :P. Well Shaw, Vidal/Gundogan and Costa would probably cost us £100-£110M so we only need to make £80-£90M in sales which I think would be quite possible.

I agree, to sign those 3 top players would cost around 100mi.

It's also very possible Torres, Eto'o, Ba, Ramires/Mikel, David Luiz, Cole and Cech wont be here next season. Plus some players like Moses, Marin, Romeu, Kakuta, Hilario, etc., might also leave. That is enough to make 70mi or more!

However, I very doubt we will get rid of players like Piazon, Josh, RLC, Bertrand, etc. And Ivanovic and Chalobah must not be sold, one is still useful and the other has huge potential...

Am I the only one here that thinks the youth players should get more credit ? I mean, Kalas was outstanding against Liverpool. Why Chelsea is not willing to combine youth players and always prefers to spend more millions to buy players who don't play for the symbol.

In an ideal world this would be my ins and outs:

In:

Cavani (£60M)

Shaw (£30M)

Gundogan (£30M)

Total In: £120M

Out:

Torres (£12M)

Ba (£10M)

Ramires (£20M)

Luiz (£30M) [if Barca are willing]

Marin (£10M)

Romeu (£10M)

Ivanovic (£15M)

Chalobah (£5M)

Cole (Free)

Kakuta (£5M)

McEachren (£6M)

Omeruo (£5M)

Eto'o (Free)

Moses (£7M)

Hilario (Free)

Total Out: £135M

First XI for next season:

----------------Courtios-----------------

--Azpi-----Cahill----Terry-----Shaw--

---------Matic-------Gundogan--------

--Willian-------Oscar--------Hazard--

-----------------Cavani------------------

2nd XI:

----------------Cech---------------------

Wallace--Kalas---Zouma--Bertrand

-----------Mikel---------MVG-----------

--Salah-------Piazon------Schurrle--

-----------------Lukaku------------------

3rd choice GK & ST = Schwarzer & Bamford

Squad Players/Loaned Out:

Blackman, Delac, Ake, Christensen, PVA, RLC, Atsu, Lalkovic,T Hazard, Traore, Davila, Perica.

YIKES. I don't know what's more frightening this ins/outs list or the fact that this is deemed popular amongst other posters.

Fellas we are in the title race till the last day! We just got knocked out of the semis of the biggest club tourney in the world! You want to make wholesale changes to this group? good Lord! And selling young english talent like Chalobah??? :no:

We need to tweak this squad not overhaul it.

I'd be fine with INS: Rodriguez - LB, Pogba/Vidal/Kroos - CM, Costa - Striker

OUTS - Marin, Romeu, Hilario, Ramires(only if we get one of the mids I mentioned), Torres, Ba, Cole, McEachran(because I feel Baker is looking much more polished)

In this scenario we only add to what we've already built and the key pieces and squad players have increased competition. Luiz is a footballer, he is a valuable guy to have as a squad player because he's good in the midfield and also an adequate defender.

My Squad will look like this if all things go my way.

Goalies: Cech, Courtois, Schwarzer

Fullbacks: Ivanovic, Rodriguez, Azpilicueta, Bertrand

Centrebacks: Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas

Midfielders: Matic, Pogba, Mikel, Lampard, Van Ginkel.

Attacking Mids: Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Schurrle, Salah

Strikers: Lukaku, Costa, Eto'o

No one can say a squad like that isn't one of the most feared teams in Europe.

YIKES. I don't know what's more frightening this ins/outs list or the fact that this is deemed popular amongst other posters.

Fellas we are in the title race till the last day! We just got knocked out of the semis of the biggest club tourney in the world! You want to make wholesale changes to this group? good Lord! And selling young english talent like Chalobah??? :no:

OUTS - Marin, Romeu, Hilario, Ramires(only if we get one of the mids I mentioned), Torres, Ba, Cole, McEachran(because I feel Baker is looking much more polished)

In this scenario we only add to what we've already built and the key pieces and squad players have increased competition. Luiz is a footballer, he is a valuable guy to have as a squad player because he's good in the midfield and also an adequate defender.

why would u sell rambo but keep mikel?

why would u sell rambo but keep mikel?

Because Mikel is a good change of pace guy who can recycle possession, not many can do the job he does. As a squad guy I like Mikel to sure up a midfield when we need to kill a game.

Ramires I love but he's a bit too reckless and turns it over too much. I have no problem with keeping him but if we add someone like Vidal or Pogba he becomes expendable.

Same 3 as Rmpr for me. Those would be my 3 dream signings that would make us an elite side capable of winning everything.

Costa, Vidal, Shaw.

You wouldn't hear me complaining about that! Shaw seems overrated in my humble opinion though. English and Chelsea fan weigh in on why people want him

In: Costa, Vidal, Filipe Luis.

Out: Torres, Ba, Eto'o, Cole, Mikel.

GK: Courtois, Cech

FB: Ivanovic, Luis, Azpilicueta, Van Aanholt

CB: Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas
CM: Matic, Vidal, Remires, Lampard, Van Ginkel

AM: Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Schurrle, Salah

CF: Lukaku, Costa

You wouldn't hear me complaining about that! Shaw seems overrated in my humble opinion though. English and Chelsea fan weigh in on why people want him

I agree that Shaw is overrated but not so much that he wouldn't be a good signing. Sky is the ceiling for him and with José's coaching he can be an awesome player. If the price is really £30m, though, I hope we don't go near it.

As for Vidal, no matter how unrealistic a signing he seems I honestly believe that if we tempted Juve or he himself with a fee and wages high enough he'd join. Can't hurt to try. Pogba too for that matter.

In: Costa, Vidal, Filipe Luis.

Out: Torres, Ba, Eto'o, Cole, Mikel.

GK: Courtois, Cech

FB: Ivanovic, Luis, Azpilicueta, Van Aanholt

CB: Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas

CM: Matic, Vidal, Remires, Lampard, Van Ginkel

AM: Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Schurrle, Salah

CF: Lukaku, Costa

You have 19 players who aren't homegrown BTW.

Had to edit mine! Realized I have 19 players who aren't home grown. Bye Bye Schwarzer hello Blackman...

Bye, bye Eto'o, hello Ake.

I would like us to get Vidal, Paulinho, Moreno, Bony/Lacazette (If we offload two of our current CF's), and possible Calhanoglu.

Torres and Mikel should be the only ones heading for the exit from the top of my head.

Because Mikel is a good change of pace guy who can recycle possession, not many can do the job he does. As a squad guy I like Mikel to sure up a midfield when we need to kill a game.

Ramires I love but he's a bit too reckless and turns it over too much. I have no problem with keeping him but if we add someone like Vidal or Pogba he becomes expendable.

makes sense but only if the CM we get is vidal/pogba and maybe even witsel.

but i feel it is extremely improbable to get them. 40-50mil for a CM would not be in our budget. moreover dont think vidal/pogba would want to make a move here when they basically are walking the seriea.

the CM i think we could get would be someone like rakitic or even kroos. while they would be immense against teams that will defend deep against us, rambo would be important when needed to do the dirty work. mikel does not provide us with that aspect though u r spot on in saying that mikel as a squad player would be a wonderful sub to bring on and shore up the mid.

I made wholesale changes but you didn't?

So you signed the same number of players that I suggested signing (3) but just kept hold of ageing players on a high wage rather than playing youth (Ivanovic over Wallace, Luiz over Zouma, and Lampard over Piazon). Hardly that different.