Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Some paper was seeing Chelsea was eyeing Daehli of Cardiff. 19 year old midfielder.

I think it was Metro or Goal.com

The Independent was first to report it.

Not a bad player to be honest, technically gifted and a hard working one at the same time. Home grown, too, because of his spell at United.

Mourinho should keep an eye on Caulker's situation, too. Should Cardiff go down, I would not mind having him as a back-up here.

Chelsea are chasing Hakan Calhanoglu, who has been dubbed the ‘new Mesut Ozil’ after an impressive season at Hamburg. (Daily Mail)

#CFC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o45OexOthBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YL8BLoVsx0&src_vid=o45OexOthBs&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3011173449

Which is why signing someone like Shaw could prove to be vital for squad make up as well.

Not at the reported fee. I love Shaw too but buying an 18yr old LB for upwards of 30m has Andy Carroll written all over it. If its closer to 20m sure, but overpaying for english talent is not smart in my eyes.

I made wholesale changes but you didn't?

So you signed the same number of players that I suggested signing (3) but just kept hold of ageing players on a high wage rather than playing youth (Ivanovic over Wallace, Luiz over Zouma, and Lampard over Piazon). Hardly that different.

Very different! I have a veteran squad who know how to win at all levels with decent skill in the ranks at younger ages. You have Wallace, Zouma and Piazon.... None of whom I would ever think are ready for the extremely high level Chelsea expect to be challenging at next year. Also your lineup is well over the quota for international players.

earlier in the season, Jose was talking about the HG rule and Chelsea enquiring about an English player. I think one HG player is coming in as there are only 4 at the club right now. Shaw or Barkley maybe

earlier in the season, Jose was talking about the HG rule and Chelsea enquiring about an English player. I think one HG player is coming in as there are only 4 at the club right now. Shaw or Barkley maybe

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say neither. We have enough English talent in our ranks as is need to start promoting from within rather than paying a fortune to acquire someone else's talent.

Rumours are that Chelsea are considering a Hazard for Cavani swap deal.

This would see Paris and BeIN Sports fulfilling their plan.

However, if I were Mourinho I'd ask Paris for Cavani plus £29m. Just to trigger Reus' release clause. This is the only kind of deal Chelsea should do with Paris.

Cavani and Reus for Hazard. Won't happen, but it does not sound to bad either.

This would see Paris and BeIN Sports fulfilling their plan.

However, if I were Mourinho I'd ask Paris for Cavani plus £29m. Just to trigger Reus' release clause. This is the only kind of deal Chelsea should do with Paris.

Cavani and Reus for Hazard. Won't happen, but it does not sound to bad either.

Yh. It is surprising how fast things change in football.