Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Chelsea must bring in competition for Oscar

Following Juan Mata’s departure to Manchester United in January, Jose Mourinho was left with Oscar as his sole creative number 10.

But months later, oscar is far less potent than he was at the start of the season. He can't give us a soul at midfield. He can't be lampard and far away from him. I want a lampard successor in chelsea next season.

Hope jose can find the best and sell that oscar

I would say there is no Lampard successor or that a 20 goals/season central midfielder is not a priority; MORE THAN one or two strong all-around midfielders (we have just ONE in Matic now) should be the priority.

But, where Oscar is concerned, either he fetches a very good transfer fee or we definitely keep him to develop into a center midfielder; not an attacking midfielder behind the striker. He is not Kaka version2 and I don't expect him to be.

I think it's a big mistake to give up on Oscar so soon after his arrival in Europe at CFC. Still has a lot of potential and Chelsea have not been the place for him to flourish due to Chelsea's poor forward play, poor center midfield players and overall poor build-up play most weeks since Oscar joined.

If we sell Mikel, I would love to see Idrissa Gueye here. Such a beast, from Lille, generaly we always do well with french players (Azpi, Hazard, Drogba, Essien,...), I think we should look at that league more closely. Gueye could become Matudi in next few years or even better. Wont cost too much and would fill the void left by Mikel

Matic, Ramires, Marco, Gueye, CM (Rakitic, Pjanic,...) + Luiz would be great. Baker to go on loan. Eventualy RLC replacing Ramires.

Howard Nurse (a Manc mouthpiece) says on twitter that Sir Alex is sitting next to Reus & Kroos' agent at the game right now.

That's not Sascha Breese, I can assure you of that.

And Sascha Breese is not even Kroos' agent. Volker Struth is. They both work for SportsTotal agency, but that's other story.

Anyway, that's not Sascha Breese. 100%!

As a squad option I would really look at Sissoko from Newcastle, he is really impressive for me.

He and the rest of the Newcastle team have gone downhill drastically since Pardew's headbutt.

I would personally prefer getting Tiote instead. A DMF that can play.

He and the rest of the Newcastle team have gone downhill drastically since Pardew's headbutt.

I would personally prefer getting Tiote instead. A DMF that can play.

Tiote was immense in his first season at Newcastle but since has been piss poor. I just like the big lambasting style of Sissoko to get forward and at speed but with a tad of finesse and but a threat.

Tiote was immense in his first season at Newcastle but since has been piss poor. I just like the big lambasting style of Sissoko to get forward and at speed but with a tad of finesse and but a threat.

I still think he is better than Sissoko. He has followed the trend of late, which is; start like a house on fire, and then go downhill fast in the second season.

I still think he is better than Sissoko. He has followed the trend of late, which is; start like a house on fire, and then go downhill fast in the second season.

They're different type of players, Tiote is a destroyer whilst Sissoko is a B2B midfielder.

Tiote has been very average/mediocre for two seasons now, wouldn't want to sign him at all.

They're different type of players, Tiote is a destroyer whilst Sissoko is a B2B midfielder.

Tiote has been very average/mediocre for two seasons now, wouldn't want to sign him at all.

Currently, our DMF back up is Mikel. Tiote is better than him IMO.

Also, I am aware they are different types of players, but we are in need of a DMF more than a RMF.