2nd XI:

----------------Cech---------------------

Wallace--Kalas---Zouma--Bertrand

-----------Mikel---------MVG-----------

--Salah-------Piazon------Schurrle--

-----------------Lukaku------------------

3rd choice GK & ST = Schwarzer & Bamford

Squad Players/Loaned Out:

Blackman, Delac, Ake, Christensen, PVA, RLC, Atsu, Lalkovic,T Hazard, Traore, Davila, Perica.

Too ideal.

Preliminary discussions with #Hamburg have already taken place for Hakan Calhanoglu who Chelsea value at around £7.5m (Mail)

in what position does he play? no pivot i guess..

He is a CAM by nature, but he has also played on the wing this season. One thing is for sure - Hamburg's position in Bundesliga does not reflect his talent.

He is a technically gifted guy, his passing is very good and he is taking set-pieces like no one else. And I'm not talking only about direct free-kicks. Corners, long free-kicks, he executes them perfectly. Long shots. He has a way of hitting the ball that defies physics, something similar to Cristiano.

I don't know very much about his work-rate, stamina etc. but he is a great prospect and there's a big chance of this transfer to actually happen as Hamburg might get relegated this season (playing against Bayern and Mainz in the last two rounds of Bundesliga).

how about gareth barry free transfer as squad player?

I like him, but if it were one or the other, I would choose Diame. Get both if Barry is available for free. Barry, Diame, plus one big CM signing this summer. center midfield is fixed. Luiz, Mikel and Lampard out. If someone offers good money for Ramires, I might take that too.

I like him, but if it were one or the other, I would choose Diame. Get both if Barry is available for free. Barry, Diame, plus one big CM signing this summer. center midfield is fixed. Luiz, Mikel and Lampard out. If someone offers good money for Ramires, I might take that too.

It's already two years since Diame has that release clause in his contract. Don't you think there's a reason why no one triggers it?!

Too ideal.

What can I say? I'm an optimist :P. I've been generous with the fees for Shaw and Gundogan though and could afford to not sell a few of those players in the out list and only be £10-£20M down which wouldn't be too bad.

What can I say? I'm an optimist :P. I've been generous with the fees for Shaw and Gundogan though and could afford to not sell a few of those players in the out list and only be £10-£20M down which wouldn't be too bad.

let Cole go for free and buy Shaw for 30million ... not an optimist ,, a fucking lunatic

Because of injury, Gundogan wont leave this summer.

Courtois,Zouma,Lukaku,And 1 of our Am loanees(Atsu/Moses etc)all returning hopefully to Cfc next season ,if we just get a world class striker a new Frank Lampard and sort the lb situation out i'd be confident we be back on track nxt season.

For me:

First XI: Courtois Second XI: Cech
Azpi, Cahill, JT, Shaw Ivanovic,Zouma,Luiz, Cole
Kroos, Matic MVG,Lampard
Schurrle, Willian, Hazard Salah, Oscar, T. Hazard
Costa Lukaku

Squad players: Schwarzer, Blackman, Mikel, Traore, Ba

For me:

Kroos, Matic MVG,Lampard

Costa Lukaku

No need for Mikel really, with Luiz there'd be 5 players for the pivot which is enough really.

let Cole go for free and buy Shaw for 30million ... not an optimist ,, a fucking lunatic

Cole is 33 and Shaw is 18. If Shaw plays for us as long as Cole has then we'd have paid £2million a year for him (+wages). Also,, the difference in wages between what we're paying Ash (200k p/w) and what we will pay Shaw (around 50k p/w) will be huge so that's a saving of 150k p/w which is 7.8million is 1 year alone.

EDIT: I had a rush of blood, Ashley isn't on that much p/w.

Because of injury, Gundogan wont leave this summer.

I said in an ideal world. Obviously there are other options out there we could get for around £30million. Vidal would be best but I think Gundogan (if he recoevers from his injury) would be a more realistic prospect.

For me:

Kroos, Matic MVG,Lampard

Costa Lukaku

I'd have Kalas over Luiz at CB all day :P. Also i'm not sure Ba will want to stay here next year after how he hasn't been played. Other than that though I broadly agree. We need Shaw, a top striker and a DLP. They are musts and to be honest there have been a lot of people mentioned for those positions and i'm sure most of them will work just fine.