Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lamela is good, but you cant have three creators in the team. All can be creative, but who can actualy deliver cross ball regulary to striker? Who is direct enough to feed striker with regular balls? Ribery like? Mata, Hazard and Lamela have same type of play; get the ball, make one twos, dribbles and in that time, defenders already mark striker very well. Who of the three can make fast killer pass/cross on regular base and has mastered it? No one. I hope we get proper winger who's main work is to feed striker with usefull balls. Di maria for example.

in : Homegrown gk, Hummels/ Subotić/ Garay/ Papadopoulos, Gundogan/ Witsel/ Moutinho/ Cabaye, Schürrle/ Reus/ Jovetić/ some winger, Shaw (future)

From loan : De Bruyne, Lukaku, Essien

From academy : Blackman

Mikel is a good ball holding player who can easily play alongside Ramires/Luiz in DM which is where Lampard plays and Essien is an experience player and played in an unfamilar position to him in the Champions League Final 2008 at Right Back against Man Utd and we almost won so I believe that they are fine and Lampard is 34 and he helps us.

And I agree with you Cavani would probably go for around £40-50 million bit over the top!

Welcome to the forum. Agree with that but that's the price you have to pay for talent now. The transfer price is not really a true reflection of the players' ability but rather a reflection of how much his price is driven up by competition

Out: Benayoun, Malouda

In:

ST: Cavani or Rooney

DM: Vidal/De Rossi/Fellaini

Wing: Schurrle

Others: Essien (back from Loan), KDB (Back from Loan).

We need a DM badly, Vidal would be my choice. Part of me wishes we could get Bale for our Right Wing...if only.

Read somewhere this morning that we are after PSV Kevin Strootman i think this would be an emmense buy not only can he play cdm but cm as well.. great technical ability and engine and is currently the captain of the dutch reserves as well as PSV..

Read somewhere this morning that we are after PSV Kevin Strootman i think this would be an emmense buy not only can he play cdm but cm as well.. great technical ability and engine and is currently the captain of the dutch reserves as well as PSV..

yeah it would be a wise purchase

Strootman would be a great signing! I think he's basically built for AC Milan or Manchester United however (Man United more-so than Milan). He's exactly what their midfield is missing. He's amazing.

Mirror "exclusive" saying that City are very confident about signing both Isco and Cavani who will follow Pellegrini.

Fucking hell. They'll have some side if true.

If mancity gets cavani, there going to win the league...... Just like when rvp when to man u.

If mancity gets cavani, there going to win the league...... Just like when rvp when to man u.

I'd have to agree with you there, unfortunately. Depends on who we sign.

A strike force of Cavani, Aguero, and Tevez would be one of the 2 or 3 best in the world.

This is why it's so important for us to get Mourinho as soon as possible because you know City are gonna spend bucket loads. Can't have them stealing all of our targets!