Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1. Abramovich promised to Mourinho, in this order: 1) Falcao; 2) Di Maria; 3) Moutinho; 4) Pepe.

.@miguelangelara double confirmed by the fact that Juventus asked about Di Maria and were told that Chelsea is already interested

Interesting. Tancredi says Roman has also promised to Jose that he will get him Falcao, Moutinho and Pepe too.

As much as i enjoy seeing young talents at the club, id rather see us spending the money we can on proven/world class players - because thats what we need, we already have many players with great potential.

As much as i enjoy seeing young talents at the club, id rather see us spending the money we can on proven/world class players - because thats what we need, we already have many players with great potential.

To see this kind of comments shows how much we have changed compared to the early Roman years. I remember a few years ago in another forum, alot of people where yelling for young players and to stop buying worldclass players at their peaks, i guess we didnt do it right and balanced.

Could someone let me know what's going on with the CB's for the next season? Are we going with the same ones like this year?

There are talks that the club will include one of our young CBs who were on loan this season in next years squad, namely Bruma or Omerue. I also have a feeling we will sell Iva in the summer; it would be a "smart" business move.

I think we will need to sign a CB to partner Luiz in defense, if not this summer, then in Jan or the next.

To see this kind of comments shows how much we have changed compared to the early Roman years. I remember a few years ago in another forum, alot of people where yelling for young players and to stop buying worldclass players at their peaks, i guess we didnt do it right and balanced.

Thats maybe because it actually did change? For the past years we´ve always been looking for young prospects, something we didnt do before (as much). I dont want to see the club splash 50-60 mil on a striker. But a CDM and maybe a winger would do it imo.

So by now it must be common to all chelsea fans that apparently roman has promised jose pepe,falcao,Di maria and moutinho.If this were to be true would you be happy with these 4 new signings?

Personally i would love di maria and moutinho but would rather have lewandowski then falcao and also i am not huge on pepe(who wont be an upgrade on ivanovic imo).

There are talks that the club will include one of our young CBs who were on loan this season in next years squad, namely Bruma or Omerue. I also have a feeling we will sell Iva in the summer; it would be a "smart" business move.

I think we will need to sign a CB to partner Luiz in defense, if not this summer, then in Jan or the next.

Dont think omeruo is ready right now for chelsea and Bruma is hardly good enough for hamburg.Both of them might be good enough 5th choice CB's but they are not ready for a big role.Kalas on the other hand.......

Dont think omeruo is ready right now for chelsea and Bruma is hardly good enough for hamburg.Both of them might be good enough 5th choice CB's but they are not ready for a big role.Kalas on the other hand.......

There were strong whispers from the club that Omeruo will be back next season after his performances in the AFCON. I think he'll get his chance in preseason, you never know..

Haven't heard anything about the club wanting to recall Kalas, though.