Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We need some experience and authority in the team. De Rossi would be perfect. And he can play top football for long time, like all italians. When they are 30, its same as they were 26...like wine, older the better.

DeRossi could easily play for 5 yrs here (until 33-34).

Really? With the physical nature of Epl I doubt for e.g everyone knows drogba or lamps are still good and will do very well week in week out in a league like serie A but not Epl

You think Fellaini will perform like he's performing if he's shifted back to DM? Of course he won't.

Good short passing? He scores goals and assists because he's played FURTHER up the field, not because he's playing DM. His technique isn't that great either it's just above average. Mikel has better technique than him.

We already have quality all we need are more options.

He won't be a makelele certainly but he is one of a few players that really have sometin to offer in terms of versatility to our already good squad.

Mikel has better technique than most!!! Fellani has good short passing and it shows in the position he is playing as he is constantly under pressure from defenders and is in good combination play with his midfielders as is evident in everton. He will be useful to us in various games and situations take 4 e.g we are playing barca or bayern at stamford bridge we know we can't win possession so we can always play him as a CF to bring long balls down in a system which we are already used to just as drogba used to do.

I really don't get some people. At the moment we're struggling distributing the ball from the back to our front 4 because we've got a box to box player and a defensive holding midfielder in our double pivot and no deep lying playmaker yet people are willing to spend 40 million on another box to box player.

I mean seriously ?!

Also why do we need to buy a DLP ? We've got a player (Oscar) who can be a worldclass DLP. He just needs experience on that position and a little bit of coaching.

+ we also have Debruyne on loan who could be a great DLP aswell.

CB: January:nobody

Summer: a young cb -> that cb from Norsjaelandt would be great.

Then we have Cahill, Luiz, Ivanovic, Terry and our young cb.

CM: January: Recall Essien.(to replace Mikel(african cup)) No one else.

Summer: Recall Debruyne. Buy a young defensive holding midfielder who is comfortable on the ball.

Essien will probably leave. Get rid of Romeu. I think Lampard's gonna leave.

We'll have Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Debruyne, young DHM.

AM: January: nobody

Summer: nobody.

We'll have Mata, Hazard, Marin, Moses, Sturridge and Debruyne.

CF: January: Buy a young CF.

Summer: Offload Torres. Buy Cavani.

We'll have Cavani, Young CF.

CM: January: Recall Essien.(to replace Mikel(african cup)) No one else.

Summer: Recall Debruyne. Buy a young defensive holding midfielder who is comfortable on the ball.

Essien will probably leave. Get rid of Romeu. I think Lampard's gonna leave.

We'll have Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Debruyne, young DHM.

What if Essien is called up to Ghana?

that would be immense! so immense that i would fly out of my room and punch a baby llama in the face!

I must admit I am unfamiliar with the laws of New Zealand, but I'm pretty sure punching a baby or adult, for that matter, llama in the face would contravene some sort of civil or criminal code. :D