Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Is the transfer window officialy open already?

No, it's july the 1st.

Agreements can be reached though and clubs can even announce signing players(Bermardo Silva or Tielemans are already official) but they can only be registered from july.

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

City are going to have spent over £200m before the month ends at this rate.

Crazy!

I wish chelsea would get their new players in quick instead of dragging it out till the last day of the transfer window 

I wish chelsea would get their new players in quick instead of dragging it out till the last day of the transfer window 

So do I, but a few members were berated for "panicking" as it were and thinking it was "FIFA".

Our season's at an end, so let's see the board meet Conte's needs.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

So do I, but a few members were berated for "panicking" as it were and thinking it was "FIFA".

Our season's at an end, so let's see the board meet Conte's needs.

Who would u like to see Conte bring in?? 

Who would u like to see Conte bring in?? 

Belotti, Nainggolan & Sanchez seem like realistic targets that would improve our XI. We also need at least one WB upgrade along with another CB.

The grey area right now is who's staying and going.

How about yourself?

On 5/27/2017 at 1:38 PM, Leif said:

I hate the idea of Bakayoko coming here. It reeks to me of the club trying to be smart in almost a witty manner. The guy's surrounded by players who're better, but Chelsea want the credit of taking the lesser jewel and having greater reward. We've always had this habit as a club, whereas Man City just go for the literal best instead. That's where we allowed them to become dominant; us chasing the likes of Oscar and Willian before they're the finished article, so we can take credit for getting players before they're big, but City go out and buy the likes of De Bruyne, Sane or Silva at the top of their game, once they've actually proven they're a top dog - something Bakayoko's yet to prove (Fabinho & co. have proven they are). 

Out of Monaco's wonder-bunch, if you left just Fabinho, or just Lemar, or just Silva in that team while all the others were sold, you'd still expect them to be top 2 in their league. But if the 1 lone survivor is Bakayoko, and all those other players leave, surely nobody can picture that boding well for them.

Shame is they wouldn't have shelled out so much on Tielemans unless they were certain a midfielder was moving on. So either Fabinho who a lot of us like joins a club which probably isn't us, boohoo, or we get Bakayoko according to the papers, boohoo again, IMO.

It'd be like Real Madrid choosing Willian over Hazard. Just because they've both given top performances in top games for a top team doesn't mean they're both top players. One has been carried more than a few times, whereas the other hasn't. This applies to Monaco.

how is sane at top of his game when hes only 20

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Belotti, Nainggolan & Sanchez seem like realistic targets that would improve our XI. We also need at least one WB upgrade along with another CB.

The grey area right now is who's staying and going.

How about yourself?

Nice pick I would take Belotti, Nainggolan & Sanchez aswell and van Dijk, conti 

Marco Reus won’t be moving anywhere fast this summer.

The German has suffered a partial tear of his cruciate knee ligament playing in the DFL Pokal Cup for Dortmund.

There is no official word on the injury and how long he’ll be out.

On 2017-5-27 at 1:38 PM, Leif said:

I hate the idea of Bakayoko coming here. It reeks to me of the club trying to be smart in almost a witty manner. The guy's surrounded by players who're better, but Chelsea want the credit of taking the lesser jewel and having greater reward. We've always had this habit as a club, whereas Man City just go for the literal best instead. That's where we allowed them to become dominant; us chasing the likes of Oscar and Willian before they're the finished article, so we can take credit for getting players before they're big, but City go out and buy the likes of De Bruyne, Sane or Silva at the top of their game, once they've actually proven they're a top dog - something Bakayoko's yet to prove (Fabinho & co. have proven they are). 

Out of Monaco's wonder-bunch, if you left just Fabinho, or just Lemar, or just Silva in that team while all the others were sold, you'd still expect them to be top 2 in their league. But if the 1 lone survivor is Bakayoko, and all those other players leave, surely nobody can picture that boding well for them.

Shame is they wouldn't have shelled out so much on Tielemans unless they were certain a midfielder was moving on. So either Fabinho who a lot of us like joins a club which probably isn't us, boohoo, or we get Bakayoko according to the papers, boohoo again, IMO.

It'd be like Real Madrid choosing Willian over Hazard. Just because they've both given top performances in top games for a top team doesn't mean they're both top players. One has been carried more than a few times, whereas the other hasn't. This applies to Monaco.

Tbh I think we were more or less very good in transfer business. Yes we dont go for top players every year, and there were windows we did absolutely nothing, but generaly we make some of best deals in football today. 

Im glad we dont go like city and overpay every player just to get them. 

Kante, Azpi, Eden are brilliant examples.

We aint Real or Barca and we cant create galacticos and dominate world football. But we can follow the middle way, just like Juve is also doing.

Spend wise. Just because city buys all these players means nothing. They might flop aswell. Or not. We will see in august. 

Perhaps only black spot is how we play football. But then again, we win trophies and still play very nice in periods. Hardly any english club can say that. Real, Barca, Juve, Bayern and maybe Atletico are only teams that achieved more than us in past few years, so we realy cant complain. We as fans underrate what club did in recent years. 

I trust Conte with the dealings, and hopefuly he gets whoever he wants. Be it Sanchez or Perisic. As long he has clear objective we must retain PL next year and start chasing CL.

----

I think we idealy need two fullbacks and CM given that Costa stays.

Nelsinho/Walker and Mendy/Bertrand for FBs, plus one of Radja, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Tollisso, maybe even Vidal/Veratti/Modric if somehow possible.

Any money left for Dijk/Laporte for CB and top RW and we gonna challenge for every trophy there is.

Tbh I think we were more or less very good in transfer business. Yes we dont go for top players every year, and there were windows we did absolutely nothing, but generaly we make some of best deals in football today. 
Im glad we dont go like city and overpay every player just to get them. 
Kante, Azpi, Eden are brilliant examples.
We aint Real or Barca and we cant create galacticos and dominate world football. But we can follow the middle way, just like Juve is also doing.
Spend wise. Just because city buys all these players means nothing. They might flop aswell. Or not. We will see in august. 
Perhaps only black spot is how we play football. But then again, we win trophies and still play very nice in periods. Hardly any english club can say that. Real, Barca, Juve, Bayern and maybe Atletico are only teams that achieved more than us in past few years, so we realy cant complain. We as fans underrate what club did in recent years. 
I trust Conte with the dealings, and hopefuly he gets whoever he wants. Be it Sanchez or Perisic. As long he has clear objective we must retain PL next year and start chasing CL.
----
I think we idealy need two fullbacks and CM given that Costa stays.
Nelsinho/Walker and Mendy/Bertrand for FBs, plus one of Radja, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Tollisso, maybe even Vidal/Veratti/Modric if somehow possible.
Any money left for Dijk/Laporte for CB and top RW and we gonna challenge for every trophy there is.

That's going to involve alot of spending that I don't see happening. It's been a while since we've brought in multiple players.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

That's going to involve alot of spending that I don't see happening. It's been a while since we've brought in multiple players.

I think the board will agree this time it's necessary. There is too much money now in the Premier League, all the clubs around us will spend money and we cannot afford to stand still. The fear of what happened last season as well serves as a warning!

On top of that all of the commercial deals we have negotiated are now paying out, and our dealings on the outgoing side of the transfer market has been very strong in the last couple of years.

Also it's clear with how few players we used this season that this squad needs numbers.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Like I said, two FBs and CM are absolute necessary, I dont think its impossible to get three players, and they wouldnt cost that much, considering we also have 70m from Oscar. 

Then if anything left, we might target CB and RW, depends on what Conte wants.

I just hope we dont get CB, one FB and forward, while stuck with current midfielders. Midfielder is absolute priority given we cant control the games and make the movement of the ball fluid through the middle.

I think the board will agree this time it's necessary. There is too much money now in the Premier League, all the clubs around us will spend money and we cannot afford to stand still. The fear of what happened last season as well serves as a warning!

On top of that all of the commercial deals we have negotiated are now paying out, and our dealings on the outgoing side of the transfer market has been very strong in the last couple of years.

Also it's clear with how few players we used this season that this squad needs numbers.

It should do as we stood still when Mou won the title and look at the season we had. Money surely can't be an issue for multiple reasons, but it's about Roman want to spend at this point.

Like I said, two FBs and CM are absolute necessary, I dont think its impossible to get three players, and they wouldnt cost that much, considering we also have 70m from Oscar. 

Then if anything left, we might target CB and RW, depends on what Conte wants.

I just hope we dont get CB, one FB and forward, while stuck with current midfielders. Midfielder is absolute priority given we cant control the games and make the movement of the ball fluid through the middle.

We should have bought a ball playing CM last season. It's a must now we'll be coming up against better teams in the CL.

Might have walked the league in the end, but there's a lot of room for improvement regardless. I just don't see us ticking all the boxes during this window.