Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Bulshizza said:

City have already bought Silva, and ll be continue with Walker, Mendy, Fabinho, Alexis, Ederson.. 

And we are just waiting again.

Of course, they should add another attacking midfielder like Alexis Sanchez, because they lack depth in this position <_<

100M spend abd their biggest weaknesses are still exposed :) 

12 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Of course, they should add another attacking midfielder like Alexis Sanchez, because they lack depth in this position <_<

100M spend abd their biggest weaknesses are still exposed :) 

They are about to pay 60 million for Van Dijk...

Of course it would be silly this early in the summer to be worried about the lack of concrete links or movement, but it seems like one by one everyone we've so far been linked with is going elsewhere.

Bernardo Silva - gone to City

Van Dijk - looks certain to go to Liverpool now

James & Morata - strongly linked with United and PSG by reliable sources

Tolisso - now strongly linked with Bayern

Alexis - no chance at all Arse will sell to us

I'd love to give our board the benefit of the doubt that they're lining things up in total secrecy, but based upon recent transfer windows it's hard to do. This can't be another summer where we bring in shite or wait until it's so late that we panic and buy Conte's 3rd or 4th choice targets.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Of course it would be silly this early in the summer to be worried about the lack of concrete links or movement, but it seems like one by one everyone we've so far been linked with is going elsewhere.

As per most of our recent transfer windows I gotta admit to having knees like Rowntrees jelly mate.

I'm not good at keeping my stress levels down during silly seasons but this year I had this hope and feeling we would be having a fast strong window.

But its looking like we have turned more into a selling team buselling/loaning some of our youth with potential to whoever puts their hand in their pockets.

Now I'm all forgiving them more experience but I did think Conte would at least be trying out Tammy in pre season with us. Whats the rush? We coulda said wait and we will let ya know. Same with Solanke. I do hope tho IF we have sold them on we added the buy back clause.

I had this thought that all our main lads would be crying out to stay together with some fresh blood added and build on next season but seemingly have their own thoughts on the matter.

Wgoever goes I hope its a case of buy 1 in before we sell one.

Oh sod this wheres me Vallium?

Get your fingers out board!

Depressing if James go to United, I have a feeling he will have the same impact as Sanchez. At some point it looked like we we're primed to get him bit but now it seems our interest has cooled off..

17 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Depressing if James go to United, I have a feeling he will have the same impact as Sanchez. At some point it looked like we we're primed to get him bit but now it seems our interest has cooled off..

Really? I have never read anything that said we were after him. His attitude must be horrible to make zidane forcefully kick him out of the team