Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Men he has no ambition. 

He needs to come to the PL and win big stuff instead of staying in crappy Roma. 

Oh well on to the next target then. 

Excuse me, but why should he leave Rome, Italy and Roma if he enjoys life there?

It's pretty dumb to say he has no ambition. He clearly has because he wants to stay with Roma and aim for more with them.

Unfortunately Roma will soon be ripped apart. Most ever points this season, and that manager has left. They're likely getting in a 'potentially' good manager from Sassuolo who's an ex player of theirs. They'll likely finish behind Juve, Napoli, Inter, and then who knows, I personally think Lazio are about to come on leaps and bounds.

It's never been a better time to leave Roma, especially since it's less of a betrayal to fans to leave on top instead of in the Europa League or worse. The only manager who could save, and even transcend them, is Simeone. He'd give them identity. Only he or Ancelotti could take this Roma, and beat this season's points, and win the title. Nobody else will, and they're already wasting their money & time with the transfers they'll splurge on to satisfy their absolutely unproven coach. I so want to see Roma win the title in the next 20 years. Which says a lot - they aren't even close to Juve, despite the 4 points. Nobody in Italy is close.

On side note, to all complaining we dont do any business unlike City etc...I think nothing will be officialy confirmed before july 1, the date when we will change adidas for nike. Im pretty sure they will be presented in new shirts.

That doesnt mean we are not already in business.

6 hours ago, Dahnald said:

I think it's hard to chill after the past 2 shit windows. 

They were hardly "shit". I agree almost nothing longterm world class potential, but

Pedro did realy good this season. Then you have Kante, Luiz and Alonso. 

Not as shit as you point out. 

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

They were hardly "shit". I agree almost nothing longterm world class potential, but

Pedro did realy good this season. Then you have Kante, Luiz and Alonso. 

Not as shit as you point out. 

We'll see.

If Conte finds it "shit", expect him to walk. 

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

On side note, to all complaining we dont do any business unlike City etc...I think nothing will be officialy confirmed before july 1, the date when we will change adidas for nike. Im pretty sure they will be presented in new shirts.

That doesnt mean we are not already in business.

The problem is, nobody has patience. We know absolutely zero about the boards movement behind the scenes in this transfer window. We could have made a signing or two already and it could be getting tied up as we speak, but won't be announced for a few days or weeks. We have no idea, yet everyone is so quick to shit on the board about our signings. People are fickle and only ever look at what others are doing, but forget we've won the league twice in 3 years by doing "shit" business in the window LOL. 

Conte is at holiday in Mallorca. 

I still expect some movement very soon. The players we are linked with are good additions to this squad. Some of us demand we go after the likes of Verratti. That's not happening. Tolisso or Bakayoko are great additions in my book. 

Some people on Twitter are going a bit too far imo. I know people are worried because the past 2 windows were a bit underwhelming but still, have some patience and faith. Same goes for myself. 

The problem is, nobody has patience. We know absolutely zero about the boards movement behind the scenes in this transfer window. We could have made a signing or two already and it could be getting tied up as we speak, but won't be announced for a few days or weeks. We have no idea, yet everyone is so quick to shit on the board about our signings. People are fickle and only ever look at what others are doing, but forget we've won the league twice in 3 years by doing "shit" business in the window LOL. 

People are just worried about our squad standing still like last season. Look what happened then.

Lacazette expected to join Atletico, but the transfer ban until January stops this. I think he'll simply leave for elsewhere now, probably England. And it works better this way. He'll be prolific here, but for Atletico he wouldn't be enough. He doesn't offer much. His ability's highly inflated. He could never join the tier of strikers Atletico have been pumping out. I wonder who Atletico, one day, will end up with as their next replacement, for Griezmann.

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Lacazette expected to join Atletico, but the transfer ban until January stops this. I think he'll simply leave for elsewhere now, probably England. And it works better this way. He'll be prolific here, but for Atletico he wouldn't be enough. He doesn't offer much. His ability's highly inflated. He could never join the tier of strikers Atletico have been pumping out. I wonder who Atletico, one day, will end up with as their next replacement, for Griezmann.

How was he last season? Didn't really hear anything about him like I did the previous season.

30 minutes ago, Leif said:

I think he will wait for Atletico.

I dont think its coincidence he says he might stay in ligue 1 because he likes it, on same day Atletico compaint falls, while not long ago he said he will definately leave.

On 31/05/2017 at 8:55 PM, Leif said:

Unfortunately Roma will soon be ripped apart. Most ever points this season, and that manager has left. They're likely getting in a 'potentially' good manager from Sassuolo who's an ex player of theirs. They'll likely finish behind Juve, Napoli, Inter, and then who knows, I personally think Lazio are about to come on leaps and bounds.

It's never been a better time to leave Roma, especially since it's less of a betrayal to fans to leave on top instead of in the Europa League or worse. The only manager who could save, and even transcend them, is Simeone. He'd give them identity. Only he or Ancelotti could take this Roma, and beat this season's points, and win the title. Nobody else will, and they're already wasting their money & time with the transfers they'll splurge on to satisfy their absolutely unproven coach. I so want to see Roma win the title in the next 20 years. Which says a lot - they aren't even close to Juve, despite the 4 points. Nobody in Italy is close.

They've just managed to attain Monchi, one of the best football directors in Europe who did superbly for Sevilla. Roma aren't done yet at all.